Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Tribe meets white man for the first time

2 posters

Go down

Black Tribe meets white man for the first time Empty Black Tribe meets white man for the first time

Post  bitofatwat Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:12 pm

Amazing footage, quite heart warming too

bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Black Tribe meets white man for the first time Empty Re: Black Tribe meets white man for the first time

Post  Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:21 pm

Sorry, nearly quarter of an hour long.....My attention span only runs to two minutes.

Back to top Go down

Black Tribe meets white man for the first time Empty Re: Black Tribe meets white man for the first time

Post  bitofatwat Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:29 pm

Mad Tony wrote:Sorry, nearly quarter of an hour long.....My attention span only runs to two minutes.

Bet that pleases the missus Laughing
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:46 pm

I remember something on the telly when I was a kid.they were cannibals and one looked like my uncle.
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:11 pm

top stuff, not sure i would of offered them a machete though Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:20 pm

it's acting, they play the same gig with different tourists every week and ebay the machete, cameras, whatever they get and do the lot on betfair

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:48 pm

Abdul Kowalski wrote:it's acting, they play the same gig with different tourists every week and ebay the machete, cameras, whatever they get and do the lot on betfair

I thought it may have been fake and filmed in Hyde Park London Laughing
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:47 pm

Abdul Kowalski wrote:it's acting, they play the same gig with different tourists every week and ebay the machete, cameras, whatever they get and do the lot on betfair

lol! lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:15 am

Mad Tony wrote:

lol! lol! lol! lol!

it was funny that Laughing
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down