Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Man who died in portable toilet at Glastonbury festival.....

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Man who died in portable toilet at Glastonbury festival.....  - Page 2 Empty Re: Man who died in portable toilet at Glastonbury festival.....

Post  Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:01 pm

NotBert wrote:Tough room tonight...

Spoiler:

lol!

Back to top Go down

Man who died in portable toilet at Glastonbury festival.....  - Page 2 Empty Re: Man who died in portable toilet at Glastonbury festival.....

Post  NotBert Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:05 pm

Mick Miller delivered that line the best, Tone.

Along with the gag "I was at a circus for nine years. I didn't have an act but I was the only one who could get the tent in the bag". That's brilliant, IMO
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:08 pm

NotBert wrote: I didn't have an act but I was the only one who could get the tent in the bag".

Man who died in portable toilet at Glastonbury festival.....  - Page 2 189864

Back to top Go down

Post  she Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:15 pm

well i`m going to bed Neutral
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:16 pm

Night, She
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  she Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:20 pm

night night Neutral
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:20 pm

she wrote:well i`m going to bed Neutral
Man who died in portable toilet at Glastonbury festival.....  - Page 2 882526

Back to top Go down

Post  she Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:27 pm

Mad Tony wrote:
she wrote:well i`m going to bed Neutral
Man who died in portable toilet at Glastonbury festival.....  - Page 2 882526
what? we`re an hour ahead of you and i have to get up at 6.30am (5.30 to you) Neutral
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:34 pm

affraid

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:36 pm

Yes, Tone, there are two 6 o'clocks in one day
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  she Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:39 pm

i have an exam on friday and i`m gonna fail coz i`m shit Neutral

ik ben heel slecht in Nederlands praten Neutral
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  she Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:40 pm

bollocks to it! What a Face
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:45 pm

Cavalier approach will probably see you through, She. It's all in the patter.

Spoiler:
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:52 am

Mad Tony wrote:And as smart as you are Kit, that's gonna take some getting out of after the slating you gave me for my beliefs.
I look forward to your wriggling
Very Happy

Just popped in early to check my net Tony Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:25 am

Kit wrote:
Mad Tony wrote:And as smart as you are Kit, that's gonna take some getting out of after the slating you gave me for my beliefs.
I look forward to your wriggling
Very Happy

Just popped in early to check my net Tony Razz
Man who died in portable toilet at Glastonbury festival.....  - Page 2 2832364394
Man who died in portable toilet at Glastonbury festival.....  - Page 2 523193

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2