Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

morning wankers

2 posters

Go down

morning wankers Empty morning wankers

Post  Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:33 am

okay, i know some of you are all day wankers but i was just being polite Smile

looks a nice day out there so fuck it, after heroically covering work left undone by communist strikers i feel the need for a day off so after a couple more emails i shall wander down the pub for some much needed cider in the garden Very Happy

Back to top Go down

morning wankers Empty Re: morning wankers

Post  bitofatwat Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:05 pm

Abdul Kowalski wrote:okay, i know some of you are all day wankers but i was just being polite Smile

looks a nice day out there so fuck it, after heroically covering work left undone by communist strikers i feel the need for a day off so after a couple more emails i shall wander down the pub for some much needed cider in the garden Very Happy

Afternoon now Embarassed been a bit busy of late, got a dirty weekend planned as it our aniversary on Monday morning wankers 882526
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:26 pm

Abdul Kowalski wrote:much needed cider
morning wankers 882526

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:35 pm

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:38 pm

morning wankers 435930

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:05 am

Abdul Kowalski wrote:okay, i know some of you are all day wankers but i was just being polite Smile

"We are the best in the world! We are the best in the world! We have beaten England's twatty government! It is completely believable! We have beaten England! England, birthplace of cunts and adopted birthplace of Boris Johnson. Francis Maude, Philip Hammond, Slaphead Dave, Goggle Eye Osborne, The Appendix Clegg, That Ginger Rodent cunt, Vince Cable--we have beaten them all. We have beaten them all.
"Abdul Kowalski can you hear me? Abdul Kowalski, I have a message for you in the middle of your cider campaign. I have a message for you: We have kicked England's government in the nuts. Abdul Kowalski, as they say in your language in the dart-playing established around the M25 and London: Your boys took a hell of a beating! Your boys took a hell of a beating!"

Signed: Oleg Blokhin, Sandor Kocsis, Jurgen Sparwasser and Joachim Streich, Grzegorz Lato and others too numerous to mention
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:08 am

lol! lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down