Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dirty, stinking, cunting Daily Fail

4 posters

Go down

Dirty, stinking, cunting Daily Fail Empty Dirty, stinking, cunting Daily Fail

Post  Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:36 pm

Can journalism, and I use the term lightly, sink any lower than this?
Had it happened when the kids had the day off for the Royal wedding do you think they'd have done this?
Paul Dacre and his vermin staff should be burnt alive...along with any cunt that buys this trash.

Dirty, stinking, cunting Daily Fail 1310

Back to top Go down

Dirty, stinking, cunting Daily Fail Empty Re: Dirty, stinking, cunting Daily Fail

Post  Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:12 pm

every newspaper has an agenda mate.
and we know where the mail is on this one.

Back to top Go down

Dirty, stinking, cunting Daily Fail Empty Re: Dirty, stinking, cunting Daily Fail

Post  Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:49 pm

nobody should try to make mileage out of that, it's wrong

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:54 pm

It's backfired on the cunting filth...here's the top rated comments:

Dirty, stinking, cunting Daily Fail Dailymail_teacherstrike2

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:30 pm

I have never read it, its for middle class curtain twitchers.
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:17 am

I backed a 12-1 winner yesterday because of the public sector strikes. They didn't fucking put that on their front page, did they?

No, because it isn't fucking news. It would be lovely if at a later date, that arsehole paper's staff find itself in dire need of assistance from someone in a public sector role and are refused as a branch is brought down repeatedly on them. Were I them, I would not get too close to any union for reporting purposes after this because a line of pickets v. some speccy cunt with no chin and a tape recorder is only going to end one way - he's going in the brazier
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:24 am

I actually look down on someone who reads that paper. It says something about the kind of person you are. Read that paper = Youre a cunt.
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:38 am

bitofatwat wrote:I actually look down on someone who reads that paper. It says something about the kind of person you are. Read that paper = Youre a cunt.

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:38 am

you're probably right.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:40 am

middle class i am not.

curtain twitcher i am not.

cnut?
well,
i'll concede that one.

i simply have no time for comics.

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:05 am

Mail's a comic, Eric - it's a self-parody and when you rely on that, your career's over.

I'm like Tony is with the TV with papers - I don't ascribe to Nye Bevan's assertion on newspapers and refuse to buy one save for occasional puzzles or racing pages. Never for the news.
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:25 am

i had to travel by rail one weekend,
long time ago.
didn't fancy any of those with the coloured front page.

was a toss-up,
mail or express.
i took the mail.

i sometimes enjoy the saturday essay,
when i have time for it.

but really,
they're all full o'shit.

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:12 am

Apparently modified headline now. Apparently they didn't like it up them when other papers came out with "Daily Mail guilty of genocide and death of millions in World War II"

Apparently, the Mail owner is in fact on the left of this picture

Dirty, stinking, cunting Daily Fail Buroth10

The bloke on the right is the fashion editor.
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  she Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:23 am

i dont have much choice over here...if i`m in terneuzen i can get the Telegraph or notw...if not i'm fucked
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:00 pm

NotBert wrote:Mail's a comic, Eric - it's a self-parody and when you rely on that, your career's over.

I'm like Tony is with the TV with papers - I don't ascribe to Nye Bevan's assertion on newspapers and refuse to buy one save for occasional puzzles or racing pages. Never for the news.

Self parody in action. The quote is sheer brilliance and the comment in an article about a study that shows how fucking stupid "right wing" people are

http://www.guardian.co.uk/discussion/comment-permalink/14508013 at 5 Feb, 9.18pm, "wonderblog" posting
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:55 pm

i've never understood the right wing/left wing thing.
whatever.
i'm totally ignorant of that stuff.

it's a national failing.
and i hold my hand up. Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:04 pm

erixter wrote:i've never understood the right wing/left wing thing.
whatever.
i'm totally ignorant of that stuff.

it's a national failing.
and i hold my hand up. Embarassed

Dirty, stinking, cunting Daily Fail 523193

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:05 pm

i'm just not politically motivated. Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:19 pm

Nor am I Eric

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down