Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time for the revolution is now

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Time for the revolution is now - Page 2 Empty Re: Time for the revolution is now

Post  Guest Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:58 pm

NotBert wrote:Started a blog. Decided it might lower my blood pressure...

http://anotheravenuetocomplain.wordpress.com/

That's top notch Bert...I've subscribed and taken the liberty of recommending it to my 362 followers on Twitter.

Back to top Go down

Time for the revolution is now - Page 2 Empty Re: Time for the revolution is now

Post  NotBert Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:00 am

Nobby Cheese wrote:
NotBert wrote:Started a blog. Decided it might lower my blood pressure...

http://anotheravenuetocomplain.wordpress.com/

That's top notch Bert...I've subscribed and taken the liberty of recommending it to my 362 followers on Twitter.

I'm OstendGudgeon on there as well, Tone - didn't know you were on Twitter, thought you were Fartdeco?
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:59 am

I used to be Fartdeco originally but I'm someone else now.
Thing is, I'm VERY active in the campaign for justice for Madeleine McCann on there and there's some fucking nasty spiteful cunts supporting the gruesome twosome who'd LOVE to know my real identity.
For that reason, I've DM'd you my username as you never know which cunts from the other place read here.
I will follow you and you can follow me back Bert but NEVER refer to me by my name there or mention where I live.
Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:31 am

No problem, Tone. Or should I say Janusz of Tirana? Razz
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:02 am

NotBert wrote:No problem, Tone. Or should I say Janusz of Tirana? Razz

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2