Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

reading the mail,as with any other,journal...............

Go down

reading the mail,as with any other,journal............... Empty reading the mail,as with any other,journal...............

Post  Guest Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:58 pm

read the news.

okay!

the mail has an agenda.

LIKE every other journal.

take it,
or leave it.

just read the news of the day ffs.

and make up your own mind.

how difficult is that ffs?

Back to top Go down

reading the mail,as with any other,journal............... Empty Re: reading the mail,as with any other,journal...............

Post  NotBert Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:09 pm

Easy for you, Eric, impossible for many.

I read the newspaper avidly. It is my one form of continuous fiction - Nye Bevan
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

reading the mail,as with any other,journal............... Empty Re: reading the mail,as with any other,journal...............

Post  Guest Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:17 pm

bert.
just read the news eh?

YES!
i have opinions.
i read views,
and i make an informed decision,
based on what i read.
or two,
or not.
whatever.

AND!
i AM open to reasoning.

okay,
so i've read an article in the mail say,
and that's my first impression,
but my mind is open.
ALWAYS.
ALWAYS.
ALWAYS.
ALWAYS.
ALWAYS.
ALWAYS.
ALWAYS.
ALWAYS.
un mille fois. Mad

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:38 pm

I agree, Eric. However, because of decline in quality, I stopped buying papers at the end of the 1994 Fantasy Cricket season in the Telegraph barring the odd purchase for puzzles on a train.

I will read a free paper. There are the odd contributor in them who is aware that the paper gets printed whether anyone buys it and so can take the piss more
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:42 pm

interesting.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:07 pm

Haven't bought a paper since 1991

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:58 pm

Nobby Cheese wrote:Haven't bought a paper since 1991

FUCKIN NEANDERTHAL. reading the mail,as with any other,journal............... 2728206345

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down