Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i don't suppose that this rain is making much diff.....

Go down

i don't suppose that this rain is making much diff..... Empty i don't suppose that this rain is making much diff.....

Post  Guest Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:46 pm

but it all helps.
and won't do the garden any harm. Smile
it does make for another miserable night though. What a Face

Back to top Go down

i don't suppose that this rain is making much diff..... Empty Re: i don't suppose that this rain is making much diff.....

Post  bitofatwat Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:39 pm

2 inch of snow here this morning ....mostly thawed now ....i was forced to go to Aldi for some shopping Smile
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

i don't suppose that this rain is making much diff..... Empty Re: i don't suppose that this rain is making much diff.....

Post  Guest Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:23 pm

Been a glorious sunny day here lads.
Amazing how my part of the world has a different climate to the rest of you.
It's known as the Tendring Peninsula and is in the top 3 driest places in Britain every year.
Geographically, as the bird flies, we are nearer to the Med than anywhere else in the country.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:26 pm

bitofatwat wrote:2 inch of snow here this morning ....mostly thawed now ....i was forced to go to Aldi for some shopping Smile

jesus boat. affraid

what part of blighty are you in?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down