Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

but then i suppose,we are all,in our own little ways,disadvantaged.

Go down

but then i suppose,we are all,in our own little ways,disadvantaged. Empty but then i suppose,we are all,in our own little ways,disadvantaged.

Post  Guest Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:51 pm

if only by how we think.
and then it really IS all relative isn't.

but the crux is how one deals with that.

as i explained to my brother once;
on my views regarding knowledge.

the more you know i ventured,
the more aware you become,
of how much you DON'T know.
and that is a double edged sword.

he would be inspired,
and driven by that.

me?
i would feel hopelessly inadequate.
and despise myself.

fascinating stuff.
i wish i'd done psychology.

then i really WOULD have ended wearing overalls that do up at the back. Very Happy

happy days.

"the wheels on the bus go round and round". but then i suppose,we are all,in our own little ways,disadvantaged. 616326

Back to top Go down

but then i suppose,we are all,in our own little ways,disadvantaged. Empty Re: but then i suppose,we are all,in our own little ways,disadvantaged.

Post  NotBert Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:00 pm

I am forever amazed by the number of people who don't listen and won't research, Eric. The basis of any free thinker is that you evaluate what you're told because believing without research ends up with you believing talking snakes and burning bushes are responsible for moral and ethical soundness
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

but then i suppose,we are all,in our own little ways,disadvantaged. Empty Re: but then i suppose,we are all,in our own little ways,disadvantaged.

Post  Guest Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:35 pm

somebody on bf once said that winning,
is an attitude.

a message for life in general maybe. Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:27 pm

The happiest people I know are also the thickest.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:29 pm

i'd go along with that.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down