Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i'm living with an alien,get me out of here....i'm sorry but................

Go down

i'm living with an alien,get me out of here....i'm sorry but................ Empty i'm living with an alien,get me out of here....i'm sorry but................

Post  Guest Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:54 pm

this really is getting me down.
you cannot begin to imagine the scene.

HE can,
and DOES,
spend up to 18 hours at a time,
in his room.

when he's not in his room,
he sits cross-legged,
in an armchair,
laptop om his knees,
tap'tap'tapping.

i got up at 1-30pm today,
and there he was,
tap'tap'tap.

i've been out of town to an asda store.
come back,
put shopping away.
made a coffee.

it is now 4.50.
and he STILL sits there.

TAP'TAP'TAP.

it's like being forced to listen to a dripping tap.

every tap,
is like a hammer hitting a dustbin-lid. i'm living with an alien,get me out of here....i'm sorry but................ 75119

how can he do that?

and why hasn't she got a problem with it? i'm living with an alien,get me out of here....i'm sorry but................ 372523

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Sad

Back to top Go down

i'm living with an alien,get me out of here....i'm sorry but................ Empty Re: i'm living with an alien,get me out of here....i'm sorry but................

Post  Guest Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:11 pm

happy days. i'm living with an alien,get me out of here....i'm sorry but................ 616326

Back to top Go down

i'm living with an alien,get me out of here....i'm sorry but................ Empty Re: i'm living with an alien,get me out of here....i'm sorry but................

Post  bitofatwat Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:38 pm

lol!
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down