Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PEOPLE!...SOCIETY!...and chickens...and sex....and male suicides...and those fuckin chickens..and an epilogue,of sorts.

2 posters

Go down

PEOPLE!...SOCIETY!...and chickens...and sex....and male suicides...and those fuckin chickens..and an epilogue,of sorts. Empty PEOPLE!...SOCIETY!...and chickens...and sex....and male suicides...and those fuckin chickens..and an epilogue,of sorts.

Post  Guest Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:28 am

Mad

why?

how?

can society be so cruel?

think on all you bastards in power.
you're gonna get old to. Twisted Evil

we have all this neglect/not careing,
abuse and stuff,
in our hospitals and care homes.
too many people,
are living too long.
FACT.

I KNOW!

let's advance medical knowledge and knowhow,
so people are able to live longer.
yeah.
why?
because we can.
and we've got fuck better to do.
provision for all those "live-longers"?
BORRRRRRING. No

what the fuck.
go on.
let's do it. tongue

scratch

so they can clog up hospitals and care-homes longer.
lying in bed,
in shit and piss.
and don't even THINK of asking for help,
don't even draw breath.
cos a punch in face isn't nice.

i just left my mother,
she's one of the lucky ones.
head pounding because of blood-pressure.
giddy
to the point of feeling sick,
and central heating makes it worse.
her heating,
and it's not full on,
gives me a fucking headache.
maybe a situation is developing with me there.
but how do you square that?
she looks fucking awful. Sad
doesn't feel like eating. PEOPLE!...SOCIETY!...and chickens...and sex....and male suicides...and those fuckin chickens..and an epilogue,of sorts. 523193
and i'm on the sidelines,
can do nothing.
sit back and enjoy the show eh?
let's see how long we can prolong it,
why don't we?
WHY? Shocked PEOPLE!...SOCIETY!...and chickens...and sex....and male suicides...and those fuckin chickens..and an epilogue,of sorts. 75119 Sad

and now i can hear chickens. PEOPLE!...SOCIETY!...and chickens...and sex....and male suicides...and those fuckin chickens..and an epilogue,of sorts. 3818299196
stupid woman next door,
the who used to shut her dog in the shed up the garden all day,
because she lost interest,
yeah,
that one.
she now has chickens.
we're gonna have fresh eggs.
from our very own chickens.
WHOOPEE! PEOPLE!...SOCIETY!...and chickens...and sex....and male suicides...and those fuckin chickens..and an epilogue,of sorts. 523193
the stupid bitch. Mad
i wonder how the local rat population will feel about that. cheers
not to mention my need to sleep in the daytime.
have mentioned the fact that i work nights?
i wonder if she knows. scratch

i just hope the love affair with self-sufficiency doesn't last to long. PEOPLE!...SOCIETY!...and chickens...and sex....and male suicides...and those fuckin chickens..and an epilogue,of sorts. 3952175402

life eh? PEOPLE!...SOCIETY!...and chickens...and sex....and male suicides...and those fuckin chickens..and an epilogue,of sorts. 623320

what i wouldn't give for a shag right now.
a libido.
virity.
physical capability,
and all the other shit that goes with that bllx.

ARGHHHHH.

AHHHH'HA'HA'HA.

CUCKOO!'CUCKOO!
PEOPLE!...SOCIETY!...and chickens...and sex....and male suicides...and those fuckin chickens..and an epilogue,of sorts. 616326 PEOPLE!...SOCIETY!...and chickens...and sex....and male suicides...and those fuckin chickens..and an epilogue,of sorts. 616326

"the wheels on the bus go round and round." PEOPLE!...SOCIETY!...and chickens...and sex....and male suicides...and those fuckin chickens..and an epilogue,of sorts. 4130722370 Laughing PEOPLE!...SOCIETY!...and chickens...and sex....and male suicides...and those fuckin chickens..and an epilogue,of sorts. 372523

just read on msn news.
figures published for male suicides.
causing alarm,
apparently.
they just don't GET IT do they. scratch

and those fuckin chickens. PEOPLE!...SOCIETY!...and chickens...and sex....and male suicides...and those fuckin chickens..and an epilogue,of sorts. 75119

the good life.

PEOPLE!...SOCIETY!...and chickens...and sex....and male suicides...and those fuckin chickens..and an epilogue,of sorts. 2728206345

Last edited by erixter on Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

PEOPLE!...SOCIETY!...and chickens...and sex....and male suicides...and those fuckin chickens..and an epilogue,of sorts. Empty Re: PEOPLE!...SOCIETY!...and chickens...and sex....and male suicides...and those fuckin chickens..and an epilogue,of sorts.

Post  Guest Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:35 pm

you wanna try living it. Rolling Eyes

feeling better now though. Smile

Back to top Go down

PEOPLE!...SOCIETY!...and chickens...and sex....and male suicides...and those fuckin chickens..and an epilogue,of sorts. Empty Re: PEOPLE!...SOCIETY!...and chickens...and sex....and male suicides...and those fuckin chickens..and an epilogue,of sorts.

Post  Guest Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:36 pm

I'd last exactly 9.4 seconds then I'd kill myself.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:40 pm

in my dreams mate.
in my dreams.

i've been to eastbourne.
so many times.

in my dreams mate.
in my dreams. Neutral

keeping chickens,
a public offence.
helped to die,
on the nhs.

i.m.d.m.
i.m.d.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:01 pm

bottom pic,
i like.

ha'ha'ha.
reminds me of work.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:08 pm

well,if you can imagine,i've lied down on our bed.foetal position,on my left side.left arm wrapped over my chest,face against my right elbow,forearm on forehead,hand on the back of my head.hi-vis work coat over me,like some vagrant.and i've fallen asleep.getting into bed meant undressing.don't know what time it was,but it was cold.fuckin cold.too cold to consider un-robing.too many layers.would take too long.

i woke with quite a start.can'think why.WAS in need of a pee though.and i still haven't replaced the guzzunder,had had that old pot,blue,indigo'i love that colour, that i broke ages ago.an old coffee jar,asda rich roast,substitutes adequately.so,i releave myself,asap,and crawl back under my hi-vis.

wish i'd bought some fruit shortcake bisquits friday,but i hadn't,so there was no point dwelling on it.it was actually quite peaceful,no sounds,no clucking,only my tinnitus to remind me that i was still amongst the living.feeling peckish,i should have enough hotpot,cold cabbage,one jacket potato that i could halve,and i still had a quiche to cook.asda tomato and cheese,couldn't knock it for a quid.i ate some chopped beets earlier,generoulsy coated with salt and cider vinegar.and it's left a sharp acidy feeling in my gut,as that stuff can.

i'd better get over to my mother's and check she's okay ,before friendly neighbourhood gossip from a few doors down looks in.

anyway,i've eaten one of the lunches that i prepared earlier.i'm on my third coffee.just turned oven off.on one ever so slightly over-browned quiche'.am i'm feeling warm,awake, fed and almost human.almost.had better get over to my mother's place.

wifey will be home soon i suppose.and lardthing, has taken to getting up in the afternoons,going out,somewhere,he returns after about an hour,and goes back to his room.i don't THINK he's sleep-walking.

later maybe. Smile

Last edited by erixter on Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:59 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:45 pm

Some thought provoking stuff in there Eric. Unfortunately this current lot of youth will be lucky to live till 50, hardly any drink water fizzy energy drinks is the norm for them and junk food that stays fresh for 12 months even after its been thrown out because it contains that many preservatives. Yes we might get to a good age but our kids are in danger of dying before us. No
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:14 pm

bitofatwat wrote:Some thought provoking stuff in there Eric. Unfortunately this current lot of youth will be lucky to live till 50, hardly any drink water fizzy energy drinks is the norm for them and junk food that stays fresh for 12 months even after its been thrown out because it contains that many preservatives. Yes we might get to a good age but our kids are in danger of dying before us. No

nature's way perhaps. study

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:18 pm

erixter wrote:
bitofatwat wrote:Some thought provoking stuff in there Eric. Unfortunately this current lot of youth will be lucky to live till 50, hardly any drink water fizzy energy drinks is the norm for them and junk food that stays fresh for 12 months even after its been thrown out because it contains that many preservatives. Yes we might get to a good age but our kids are in danger of dying before us. No

nature's way perhaps. study

Society is mostly fucked. I just try and give my kids good information and provide them healthy meals, then its up to them
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:34 am

whats happened to the dog
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:45 pm

missyj wrote:whats happened to the dog

don't know.
been gone ages.

maybe they ate it.

it's a tough world we're livin in. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:27 pm

Maybe it chewed its own face off
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:36 pm

missyj wrote:Maybe it chewed its own face off

PEOPLE!...SOCIETY!...and chickens...and sex....and male suicides...and those fuckin chickens..and an epilogue,of sorts. 189864

Back to top Go down