Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are we being too ruthless with our visitors?

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Are we being too ruthless with our visitors? Empty Are we being too ruthless with our visitors?

Post  bitofatwat Mon May 10, 2010 9:01 pm

I wouldnt mind if they joined in their true PP name, and we could go on and take it from from there imo. But when they join up and take the piss with silly name disguises ive no alternative to delete them ...any opinions ?
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Are we being too ruthless with our visitors? Empty Re: Are we being too ruthless with our visitors?

Post  Guest Mon May 10, 2010 9:10 pm

Burn the cunts.

Back to top Go down

Are we being too ruthless with our visitors? Empty Re: Are we being too ruthless with our visitors?

Post  Guest Mon May 10, 2010 9:16 pm

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Mon May 10, 2010 9:20 pm

So just continue dishing out the same treatment then Laughing
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 10, 2010 9:26 pm

As long as they use their proper PP name and they are not someone that current members object to there's no problem!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 10, 2010 9:30 pm

There are only TL & Olspy who I don't wish to converse with.

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Mon May 10, 2010 9:35 pm

Dirty Diego wrote:There are only TL & Olspy who I don't wish to converse with.

Thats same as me DD with Fresh added.
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 10, 2010 9:35 pm

Those two plus Brad and Staggy for me.
Anyone else?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 10, 2010 9:41 pm

I always got on well with Staggy.

Yes Boat, Fresh is a prick.

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Mon May 10, 2010 10:00 pm

Staggy never bothered me either, but i know Tony got a few skits from him. However i respect members here, who dont want to converse with certain people no matter what.
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 10, 2010 10:16 pm

"Name brand Staggy" plus listing the cost of everything he makes out he's bought, ate or drunk in every post...then the Church bollocks......what a nutjob!
Mad

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Mon May 10, 2010 10:20 pm

Nobby Cheese wrote:"Name brand Staggy" plus listing the cost of everything he makes out he's bought, ate or drunk in every post...then the Church bollocks......what a nutjob!
Mad

Ignore function worked well for me.... for a time anyway Laughing Laughing
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 10, 2010 10:36 pm

bitofatwat wrote:

Ignore function worked well for me.... for a time anyway Laughing Laughing

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 11, 2010 12:08 am

The Dwarf, The Broken Teacher, couple of others, there aren't that many left, tbh. Should be taken into a car park, pissed on by a petrol pump and have burning handkerchiefs thrown at them.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 11, 2010 12:11 am

Bert wrote:The Dwarf, The Broken Teacher, couple of others, there aren't that many left, tbh. Should be taken into a car park, pissed on by a petrol pump and have burning handkerchiefs thrown at them.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 11, 2010 12:15 am

Staggy seemed OK to me.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 11, 2010 12:17 am

snake plissken wrote:Staggy seemed OK to me.

What, saying he'd found God one minute and wanting to stab people the next?
Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 11, 2010 1:41 am

I met Staggy over The Stow, he's alright.

Mind you, that was about 4 years ago and he wasn't into god then.

He used to get dog tips from mad.dog.man (Mick) they were all short prices, but an extremely high percentage of winners.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 11, 2010 9:41 am

Tony, if we limit ourselves to people you haven't had a ruck with, we will be an even more select bunch than originally intended.

Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Tue May 11, 2010 9:57 am

snake plissken wrote:Tony, if we limit ourselves to people you haven't had a ruck with, we will be an even more select bunch than originally intended.

Wink

I agree snake. The thing is, we now have the control to nip it in the bud and not let things get out of hand.
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 11, 2010 10:01 am

bitofatwat wrote:
snake plissken wrote:Tony, if we limit ourselves to people you haven't had a ruck with, we will be an even more select bunch than originally intended.

Wink

I agree snake. The thing is, we now have the control to nip it in the bud and not let things get out of hand.

Over to his Madness...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 11, 2010 10:55 am

I can list at least 20 people I haven't had a ruck with who are at PP who's presence here wouldn't bother me in the slightest.
I've only objected to Olspy, TL, Brad, and Staggy personally....you are making it sound as though the ratio is the other way around.
I dare say Bert and Boat's objection list is either as long as mine or near it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 11, 2010 11:12 am

Well answer that somebody!

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Tue May 11, 2010 11:44 am

TBH Fresh stated that he would never post on the same forum as bert and vice versa so that discards Fresh (not that he's wanted), dont think Olspy would come here on his own and his one trick pony trolling wouldnt be welcome here anyway, TL is beyond thick he's a joke. WL/ Sprocket waste of space. Having said that i bet my full bank that they have been the ones thats been deleated so far

Each Way can be cutting, but its intended to get a response, can post the odd gem and did find some of his rucks funny, overall he wouldnt be on my death list.

Brad could blow hot and cold...liked to ruck when it suited him.

TBH I think we have all been cunts at times.
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 11, 2010 11:54 am

If you want cunts here, bring them here but I'm afraid I won't stay.
If you decide that's the way to go, there will be no hard feelings, I will find other things to do rather than post here. I dare say Bert would be off too so basically, you'll have PP mark 2!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next