Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are we being too ruthless with our visitors?

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Are we being too ruthless with our visitors? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are we being too ruthless with our visitors?

Post  Guest Tue May 11, 2010 11:55 am

And when you say we have all been cunts at times, I've NEVER stalked anyone or said their children are slags. There are lines that you don't cross.

Back to top Go down

Are we being too ruthless with our visitors? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are we being too ruthless with our visitors?

Post  bitofatwat Tue May 11, 2010 12:21 pm

Nobby Cheese wrote:And when you say we have all been cunts at times, I've NEVER stalked anyone or said their children are slags. There are lines that you don't cross.

I agree 100% with you Tony, dont get me wrong. I would put you and any other member here first any time of the day.
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 11, 2010 12:30 pm

I still can't believe Kit fucked off from here....especially when you consider how he used to go on about how much he missed Bert at the other place!!

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Tue May 11, 2010 12:40 pm

Nobby Cheese wrote:I still can't believe Kit fucked off from here....especially when you consider how he used to go on about how much he missed Bert at the other place!!

Maybe he was torn by his loyalty to each way ...i recall he did drop a hint early on. Perhaps it just wasnt what he thought it would be.
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 11, 2010 12:47 pm

There's not been one ruck here in the three weeks we've been here. That is priceless in my opinion.
Who needs quantity when you have quality?

Last edited by Nobby Cheese on Tue May 11, 2010 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Tue May 11, 2010 12:50 pm

Nobby Cheese wrote:There's not been one ruck here in the three weeks we've been here. That is priceless in my opinion.
Who needs quantity when you have quality?

cheers cheers
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 11, 2010 1:03 pm

7,641 messages, 20 members, not one argument.
Bliss.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 11, 2010 1:33 pm

Nobby Cheese wrote:7,641 messages, 20 members, not one argument.
Bliss.

Outside, now, you fucker.

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Tue May 11, 2010 2:54 pm

snake plissken wrote:
Bliss.

lol! lol! lol!
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 11, 2010 4:30 pm

i just don't understand all the abusive posting.
i had quite an ignore-list over there.
if they could have just stopped posting stuff about me,
and left me alone,it would've been fine.
but if they could have done that,
there would have been no need for ignore option,
would there?
oh i don't know.

nobody can like everybody.
but there really are some cunts over there.
i say allow anybody to join,
but be ruthless with the rules.
no putting with shit that sort of shit.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 11, 2010 5:41 pm

erixter wrote:
i say allow anybody to join,
but be ruthless with the rules.
no putting with shit that sort of shit.

I concur. I trust BOAT to be fair-handed.

I'm naive like that.

Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm

snake plissken wrote:
Bliss.

affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 11, 2010 6:21 pm

Is sparky allowed, give me list i tell them Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 11, 2010 6:30 pm

A list?
Just tell the ones that want to join to do so in their proper username and we go from there!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 11, 2010 6:32 pm

Smile im only joking nobby , not saying nowt about here , interest has cooled now so its prob for best

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 11, 2010 6:37 pm

Interest can't have cooled that much...we've had 5 nutters join and get zapped in the last week!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 11, 2010 6:39 pm

ah i see , well its not been mentioned on the forum , its just from the names that are left that arnt members it seems someone will have a problem with them so i cant see how anyone else , from there anyway can join

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 11, 2010 6:48 pm

cat , no
fresh , no
pp , no
sparky ?
aj no
red , wont come
ew no
fuzzy , no
chillin ?
agger ?
bungle , no
minjita, ?
dr cobra , no
brad , no
olspay , no
staggy , no
betman ?
pq , ?
tl , no
mr nice , no

see hardly anyone left youd allow the ? are the ones im not sure about your views on

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 11, 2010 6:51 pm

It's not down to just me!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 11, 2010 6:55 pm

Nobby Cheese wrote:It's not down to just me!
no i understand , its your guys forum , just pointing out when you say join with your real name it will be ok ,, wehn in most cases it wont

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 11, 2010 6:59 pm

missj wrote:cat , no
fresh , no
pp , no
sparky ?
aj no
red , wont come
ew no
fuzzy , no
chillin ?
agger ?
bungle , no
minjita, ?
dr cobra , no
brad , no
olspay , no
staggy , no
betman ?
pq , ?
tl , no
mr nice , no

see hardly anyone left youd allow the ? are the ones im not sure about your views on

I personally only object to 4 of that list.
Ask the other regulars here how many they each object to.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 11, 2010 7:07 pm

well having read what the others have said , i say that was correct , not that i really care you have made your forum and you all seem happy with the way its going

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 11, 2010 7:37 pm

Nobby Cheese wrote:I can list at least 20 people I haven't had a ruck with who are at PP who's presence here wouldn't bother me in the slightest.
I've only objected to Olspy, TL, Brad, and Staggy personally....you are making it sound as though the ratio is the other way around.
I dare say Bert and Boat's objection list is either as long as mine or near it.

Mine is longer. And for once I'm not talking about my (chooses word, goes for) schlong.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 11, 2010 7:39 pm

bitofatwat wrote:TBH Fresh stated that he would never post on the same forum as bert

Fuck me, if ever there was an incentive to go back to PP and see how honoourable Pissquick actually is...

He only won't because I intend to rip his head off and shit down his neck for stalking my kids.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 11, 2010 7:41 pm

bitofatwat wrote:
Nobby Cheese wrote:I still can't believe Kit fucked off from here....especially when you consider how he used to go on about how much he missed Bert at the other place!!

Maybe he was torn by his loyalty to each way ...i recall he did drop a hint early on. Perhaps it just wasnt what he thought it would be.

Second to that, I can't understand why he cited the excuse he left for but will reside on a forum that refers to another forum by an equal or worse term.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next