Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are we being too ruthless with our visitors?

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Are we being too ruthless with our visitors? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are we being too ruthless with our visitors?

Post  Guest Tue May 11, 2010 7:44 pm

Agger, Sparky and Minjita.

The rest can fuck off but as far as I am concerned, one or two aren't dealbreakers - Death Threat is here but on ignore, for example.

Back to top Go down

Are we being too ruthless with our visitors? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are we being too ruthless with our visitors?

Post  Guest Tue May 11, 2010 7:44 pm

Bert wrote:
bitofatwat wrote:
Nobby Cheese wrote:I still can't believe Kit fucked off from here....especially when you consider how he used to go on about how much he missed Bert at the other place!!

Maybe he was torn by his loyalty to each way ...i recall he did drop a hint early on. Perhaps it just wasnt what he thought it would be.

Second to that, I can't understand why he cited the excuse he left for but will reside on a forum that refers to another forum by an equal or worse term.

Yep, very strange that!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 11, 2010 7:45 pm

Who's deaththreat?!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 11, 2010 7:51 pm

Dirty Diego wrote:Who's deaththreat?!

affraid

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 11, 2010 7:54 pm

ew i pressume

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 11, 2010 7:57 pm

missj wrote:ew i pressume
Eh?
EW is not here!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 11, 2010 8:01 pm

[quote="Nobby Cheese"]
missj wrote:cat , no
fresh , no
pp , no
sparky ?
aj no
red , wont come
ew no
fuzzy , no
chillin ?
agger ?
bungle , no
minjita, ?
dr cobra , no
brad , no
olspay , no
staggy , no
betman ?
pq , ?
tl , no
mr nice , no

To reiterate, my only dealbreakers are Fresh, Olspy and TL. Can live with anyone else (just about).

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 11, 2010 8:56 pm

You have to ask why you want the cunts here?

Really. You do. No end of shit, arseholes from the top down, fixations with posters who will convict innocent people through perjury or will store details on individuals, will hunt back five years to not have a go at you but have a go at your family, except Paul is too much of a shit for that, he gets his bit of arse to do it and then shit a brick when you post where he lives and works.

They're not pretty, one of them is a repeat felon who rejoices in visiting the forum to tell of which poor fucking girl he is terrorising next, i could go on.

Yet it's as if the sun shines out of their arses. They tried to remove us and they succeeded. You've touted for us to go back; we said no; you touted for cunts here; we said no.

We've done nothing wrong. We owe the cunts fuck all. So they can suck my fucking fat one.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 11, 2010 9:00 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^

Yeah, what he says!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 11, 2010 9:02 pm

Nobby Cheese wrote:^^^^^^^^^^^

Yeah, what he says!

See, even Tony wants you to suck my fat one. Orderly queue, now...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 11, 2010 9:11 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

What he acknowleged about what he agreed with what he said...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 11, 2010 9:12 pm

Plenty to go around, kids, plenty to go around...

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Tue May 11, 2010 10:42 pm

Bert wrote:You have to ask why you want the cunts here?

Really. You do. No end of shit, arseholes from the top down, fixations with posters who will convict innocent people through perjury or will store details on individuals, will hunt back five years to not have a go at you but have a go at your family, except Paul is too much of a shit for that, he gets his bit of arse to do it and then shit a brick when you post where he lives and works.

They're not pretty, one of them is a repeat felon who rejoices in visiting the forum to tell of which poor fucking girl he is terrorising next, i could go on.

Yet it's as if the sun shines out of their arses. They tried to remove us and they succeeded. You've touted for us to go back; we said no; you touted for cunts here; we said no.

We've done nothing wrong. We owe the cunts fuck all. So they can suck my fucking fat one.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 12, 2010 12:41 am

I should point out that they "removed" us by the back door (back door politics obviously Paul's area) - most of us left and could but won't go back, so weren't actually removed. I was removed but it has been suggested that I can go back which, having not been told why I was banned, would be unlikely. The further fact that I don't need the fucking place and haven't tried since would back that up even more.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 12, 2010 12:46 am

Just been there now.

Most recent post: How long can the Jews perpetrate the Holocaust Myth.

Posted by Tabloid Lover, so at least it won't get any responses. He's rotten meat even in that abbatoir.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 12, 2010 12:47 am

No No

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 12, 2010 12:52 am

It's not here, Tony. Any user who has a problem (and if I had an account I'd be right in there) would report that to forumotion and French law could deal with it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 12, 2010 8:38 am

FFS IM NOT SAYING HAVE THEM HERE I DONT GIVE TOO FUCKING FUCKS I WAS POINTING OUT THE ERROR OF NOBBYS STATEMENT , JESUS FUCKING CHRIST
I DONT CARE

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 12, 2010 11:33 am

missj wrote:FFS IM NOT SAYING HAVE THEM HERE I DONT GIVE TOO FUCKING FUCKS I WAS POINTING OUT THE ERROR OF NOBBYS STATEMENT , JESUS FUCKING CHRIST
I DONT CARE

What error?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 12, 2010 12:06 pm

dear god Rolling Eyes the one where you say join under your own name it will be ok Mad Mad because someone objects to everyone more or less

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 12, 2010 12:09 pm

Not 'everyone' MJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 12, 2010 12:11 pm

Nobby Cheese wrote:Not 'everyone' MJ
ok sparky then Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 12, 2010 7:39 pm

I hate everybody, so you can all fuck off and leave me here in solitary. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Wed May 12, 2010 9:36 pm

Glimmer wrote:I hate everybody, so you can all fuck off and leave me here in solitary. Very Happy

lol! lol! lol! lol!
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3