Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I think our poor little forum has died...

Go down

I think our poor little forum has died... Empty I think our poor little forum has died...

Post  Guest Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:31 am

MG vanished, then Eric went mad.
MJ has done a runner, Boat has commitments. She only shows up once a month if that.
Poor Bert has tried his best but even I am losing the will to be here now sadly.
 No 

Back to top Go down

I think our poor little forum has died... Empty Re: I think our poor little forum has died...

Post  NotBert Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:47 pm

Handy to have a place just to vent on, Tone
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

I think our poor little forum has died... Empty Re: I think our poor little forum has died...

Post  Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:37 pm

Yeah, I suppose so mate.
 Neutral 

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:45 am

Like having an unrealistic tilt at 4-2 Liverpool v Arsenal and the bet perishes at the hour mark because the league leaders have fucking shipped 5 already. TWAAAATS.

Chelsea and City both have to go to Anfield this season yet. Rodgers is already an insufferable cunt, if he wins the league... Rolling Eyes 
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down