Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

frasier

5 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

frasier - Page 4 Empty Re: frasier

Post  Guest Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:15 pm

morning_glory wrote:frasier is in the little league of cunts.

Yes, but right at the fucking top. Twelve games a season, all fucking grudge matches. I don't need it and won't be here to see it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:26 pm

missyj wrote:
Bert wrote:Reckon Frasier would have more pride than that. Reckon Frasier's first post on here would hardly be welcoming someone back to a forum he not-so-recently was kicked skyward from when he hasn't been here himself.
jeez why would he pm me under his user name over there then ? ok what has he to do to prove himself ? Mad Mad Mad Mad , im only trying to help ffs Neutral

Tony's gone now, and I'm laying the blame squarely at your door by persisting with this issue.

How were you trying to help exactly? A poll goes up to reinstate a non-poster because of your efforts - and given what I've seen since, I know who it is. Tony and I don't want him. Again, not going to justify myself.

There are six votes for, with me and Tony against. At that point, despite being responsible for a third of the posts on here, mine and Tony's efforts aren't worth a wank while Frasier-fifteen is on his way back.

I hope you enjoy his next post at Easter. That'll make up for the empty boards in the interim where Tony or I might have been. It'll be the drugs kids next followed by your beloved Paul in his own name, then the Mong and finally, your supertrolls.

Just remember that I never voted for it. And you'll have about twelve months.

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:30 pm

it was boats choice to do a poll and i still maintain frasier is a good guy and makes good posts i really dont understand what you two have against him , its not like i was trying to get the blackdog or handwash in here
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:34 pm

Fine. Have him. You two clearly invest more into this forum than Tony and me ever did.

It's all yours.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:35 pm

when was the poll, i cant find it

Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:40 pm

Was pulled, O. 6 votes for bringing Cunters Place here, me and Tony dissenting.

A thread pulled. Cunters is already here

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:00 pm

Bert wrote:Was pulled, O. 6 votes for bringing Cunters Place here, me and Tony dissenting.

A thread pulled. Cunters is already here

Bert ive looked in admin and cant find it now its deleted otherwise i'd put it back. When i set up this forum it was due to people i was having trouble with on PP namely Fresh Olspy and Window Licker since that time I would add TL and Steve to that list. Tony only mentioned it was brad and olspy. i recall yours was similar to mine with each way steve and bungle but were ok with brad. (you may correct me here) That was it really. I have never had any intention of letting that main body of people here and will never do. Can we resolve this and let in a select few of none mentalists to please a few other members. Afterall we do have the power to remove anyone.
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:08 pm

I'm out, BOAT. I'll post fifteen times in six months and be eulogised by all. Jones can pick up my slack.

Sniping from the sides migh be lovely in a shithole like Cunters. It doesn't - sorry - didn't work here.

Now the desire is for a moderated hell along the lines of Cunters. Fine, she can have it but I've been there and was banned from it February last. I'm not going back and if that's what's going to be here, well, I'll restore my twenty blocks and read nothing bar probably your nags, post nothing and leave it to the golden children.

I'm in a minority. Doesn't mean I have to put up with it.

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:18 pm

staggy never used to post much neither does dex but still both are welcome , im guessing it was because frasier shot nobby down with wit and truth he didnt like and he took offence , i didnt realise he would be that pissed off he would leave though but nobby always comes back , i think too much is being made out of not much also he hasnt been let in as boat stopped that so things remain the same , dont they?
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:24 pm

Bert wrote:I'm out, BOAT. I'll post fifteen times in six months and be eulogised by all. Jones can pick up my slack.

Sniping from the sides migh be lovely in a shithole like Cunters. It doesn't - sorry - didn't work here.

Now the desire is for a moderated hell along the lines of Cunters. Fine, she can have it but I've been there and was banned from it February last. I'm not going back and if that's what's going to be here, well, I'll restore my twenty blocks and read nothing bar probably your nags, post nothing and leave it to the golden children.

I'm in a minority. Doesn't mean I have to put up with it.

Sorry to hear that bert, but i just thought i was being democratic towards the other posters eric and abdul included. I hope you stay around and your football posts will be made permanant here. Feel free to contribute or chip in on anything you want, your voice will always be powerfull here. Hope Tony has a change of heart too and does the same.

Actually feel like ive been hit by a tsunami today Neutral
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:27 pm

[Clearly not to you, BOAT]

Guess what you fucking like, compare what you fucking like, it's clear you're calling the shots.

I'll tell you what I told your cunting fucking mate (if that was who it was supposed to be) - I won't justify myself and you can tell his supercilious fucking mug not to try and tell me what I do and don't fucking do.

Now I'm fucking done going on about this. Get him back, he'd better put in about 5000 posts a year to make up for mine and Tony's shortfall. I don't fucking care what Staggy, Dex, Archduke Ferdinand or the Detroit fucking Lions post on here because I wasn't talking about them. However, given I won't be posting and you and fuckface will, I'd suggest you DON'T second guess my thought processes because you DON'T have the fucking mental capacity to do it.

Now shut the fuck up and go and get your monkey. It's your house now, start sniping. But leave me out of it. I am effectively no longer here.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:34 pm

Bert wrote:
morning_glory wrote:steve knows kits back btw.

Giant who cares. He's in the frame as the pretender, MG - one of only two IMO

You can't teach that. You might have to justify it, though

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:36 pm

missyj wrote:i was joking about ew , anyhow its up to you guys at the end of the day obv , im just the messenger Neutral

Tony gone, me opting out.

Seems it wasn't up to us after all. Who knew?

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:38 pm

missyj wrote:ah well thats that then

Clearly not

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:39 pm

Bert wrote:
Bert wrote:
morning_glory wrote:steve knows kits back btw.

Giant who cares. He's in the frame as the pretender, MG - one of only two IMO

You can't teach that. You might have to justify it, though

Bert he maybe the "luggage" thats waiting to activated ...he'll be waiting a long time so he'll be the left "luggage"
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:39 pm

Bert wrote:
missyj wrote:ah well thats that then

Clearly not
indeed
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:43 pm

When do you call Paul to hunt my kids?

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:44 pm

Bert wrote:When do you call Paul to hunt my kids?
pardon?
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:48 pm

i understand you may be miffed by tonights events but how dare you imply im involved in some kind of offence towards any children that is beyond contempt as far as im concerned get a grip ffs
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:50 pm

I think you just re-read it. I don't think I have to re-type it.

You've decided to build your Cunters Revisited here. Good for you. Except when I was at Cunters last, Paul was hunting my kids.

I'd like to be prepared when he starts noncing after my nippers again because I'll fucking kill him when he does. Since you're hell bent on reopening that, I'd like an inkling of when that will be.

Maybe you could get "Frasier" to tell you to justify yourself. Except of course he might have hit his post quota for the season.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:53 pm

missyj wrote:i understand you may be miffed by tonights events but how dare you imply im involved in some kind of offence towards any children that is beyond contempt as far as im concerned get a grip ffs

Fuck off with your telling me what to do. Who do you think you are? Frasier?

"Tonight's events"? You destroyed a fucking forum with your pissy "why can't all of Cunters come here?". If you want Cunters, go back to fucking Cunters. Leave what was a perfectly happy forum alone you fucking weasel.

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:57 pm

jesus christ is anyone else reading this Neutral wtf and im not suggesting all cunters come here and before long it will return to normal if thats what you call it
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:03 am

No, you've fucked it up forever. I'm swapping emails with Tony for one and I can't fault his reasoning and for two what will get back to normal? I'm done. Get my five thousand from someone else. Maybe you can quote each of Frasier's future posts 300 times each.

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:05 am

im going to bed
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:10 am

You can make a start on that 5000 when you get up then

Back to top Go down