Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should we have an open door policy

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Should we have an open door policy - Page 2 Empty Re: Should we have an open door policy

Post  bitofatwat Sat May 01, 2010 10:23 pm

morning_glory wrote:why doesnt he just straddle..

You talking dirty T Very Happy
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Should we have an open door policy - Page 2 Empty Re: Should we have an open door policy

Post  Guest Sat May 01, 2010 10:24 pm

Should we have an open door policy - Page 2 47620 Should we have an open door policy - Page 2 47620 Should we have an open door policy - Page 2 47620 Should we have an open door policy - Page 2 47620 Should we have an open door policy - Page 2 47620 Should we have an open door policy - Page 2 47620 Should we have an open door policy - Page 2 47620 Should we have an open door policy - Page 2 47620 Should we have an open door policy - Page 2 47620 Should we have an open door policy - Page 2 47620 Should we have an open door policy - Page 2 47620

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 01, 2010 10:41 pm

Mad Tony wrote:Sorry to piss on your parade gents but if Olspy, Brad or TL show up I'm off.
Instantly.

And me.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 01, 2010 10:43 pm

Mad Tony wrote:Sorry to piss on your parade gents but if Olspy, Brad or TL show up I'm off.
Instantly.

Add the fat child stalker from Bridgewater and Coulton and the poison dwarf for me

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 01, 2010 10:45 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

you people.

it's all cut and dried eh?

whatever.

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Sat May 01, 2010 10:45 pm

erixter wrote:Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

you people.

whatever.

Never a dull moment eric lol! lol!
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 01, 2010 10:46 pm

erixter wrote:Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

you people.

whatever.

You've never been staked and hounded Eric....so you can't really comment on it mate.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 01, 2010 10:51 pm

okay.
i'll accept that.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 01, 2010 10:53 pm

Eric, I used to inhabit a couple of fora on the web. On one, I have things like my date of birth, photos of my kids, family and personal history.

The other was PP. Not a fucking chance. Individuals I told things about me, but that was (and indeed is) because they were in my opinion decent and can hold their own water.

Guess which one my kids were stalked on with people hunting for references over five years old?

The other forum I have rarely ever had a cross word.

Now I'll add a wrinkle that no-one has thought yet.

Why would the turds want to join a forum where they are obviously not welcome, even to the point that they'll get shut down without ever posting?

Well, it's simple. On a utopian forum where no-one really has a bad thing to say outside of orthodox opinion and reasoned debate, there is likely to be a freer exchange of information.

The fucking nonces left at PP have joined not to post but to glimpse any of that information whether it exists or not. That's how desperate they are.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 01, 2010 11:05 pm

BERT,
respects mate.
and i won't attempt to argue with that.

the thing is you see,
i don't have young kids,
and i don't give details.

and because of my total ignorance,
they can stalk all they like.

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Sat May 01, 2010 11:07 pm

erixter wrote:BERT,
respects mate.
and i won't attempt to argue with that.

the thing is you see,
i don't have young kids,
and i don't give details.

and because of my total ignorance,
they can stalk all they like.

If only everyone was like you eric Wink
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 01, 2010 11:10 pm

Eric, it does you credit. Trouble is, to go Orwell for a second, I'm more Benjamin the Donkey than Moses the Raven. Donkeys live a long time - no-one has ever seen a dead donkey.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 01, 2010 11:35 pm

If anybodys interested, BF forum goes public soon.

If there's anything you fancy reading, you won't have to log in to read posts.

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat May 01, 2010 11:37 pm

Glimmer wrote:If anybodys interested, BF forum goes public soon.

What about posting Should we have an open door policy - Page 2 189864 Should we have an open door policy - Page 2 189864
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://juicepunters.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 01, 2010 11:38 pm

Oh great.....the ramblings of complete and utter dreamers!

"I'm thinking of going full time here, anyone tell me what I do about National Insurance"

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Sat May 01, 2010 11:39 pm

bitofatwat wrote:

You talking dirty T Very Happy

Rolling Eyes yeah im the forum ho.
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 01, 2010 11:40 pm

seriously,
i have been wanting to look in there for ages,
but i'm banned.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 01, 2010 11:41 pm

"I started with a bank of £300 in 2004 and have managed to get it up to £2,912,945.
I still have my day job though"

Should we have an open door policy - Page 2 158506 Should we have an open door policy - Page 2 158506

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Sat May 01, 2010 11:43 pm

like in the past.thats how I founf pp,
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 01, 2010 11:47 pm

For me, ericster talks a lot of sense, occasionally.

I think the main protagonists on both forums have all been guilty of going beyond the pale on occasions. Even if peoples remarks and comments are just in response to what other people have said, it doesn't make you any less guilty. If you dont like somebody, just dont interract with them, or better yet, put them on ignore.

Why olspy bothers you all so, I have no idea. The man is just a tiresome bore who feeds on winding people up. The fact that you have all left the other forum is seen as a victory to him. You should all be more like me and just go with the flow, imo. Occasionally if i'm feeling really bored I might release olspy from his cage and jab him with my pencil until he squawks, but as his comebacks become more and more predictable I cant even be bothered doing that at the moment. So if you dont like the man, ignore him. I really dont think you'll be missing too much.

Right now it's like two gangs of children loitering on opposite sides of the playground, with one or two running from each side, across from time to time to pull someone's hair or jab them with a sh1tty stick. All each forum is doing is talking about the other one so why not just rejoin and get on with it.

Rucking is inevitable, but it's how you deal with that rucking that seperates the men from the boys, imo.

Oh, and as for nobby and brad. If there are two less unalike people on the internet I have yet to come across them. The only differences I can see are age, senility and a beard.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 01, 2010 11:49 pm

Frasier wrote:For me, ericster talks a lot of sense, occasionally.

I think the main protagonists on both forums have all been guilty of going beyond the pale on occasions. Even if peoples remarks and comments are just in response to what other people have said, it doesn't make you any less guilty. If you dont like somebody, just dont interract with them, or better yet, put them on ignore.

Why olspy bothers you all so, I have no idea. The man is just a tiresome bore who feeds on winding people up. The fact that you have all left the other forum is seen as a victory to him. You should all be more like me and just go with the flow, imo. Occasionally if i'm feeling really bored I might release olspy from his cage and jab him with my pencil until he squawks, but as his comebacks become more and more predictable I cant even be bothered doing that at the moment. So if you dont like the man, ignore him. I really dont think you'll be missing too much.

Right now it's like two gangs of children loitering on opposite sides of the playground, with one or two running from each side, across from time to time to pull someone's hair or jab them with a sh1tty stick. All each forum is doing is talking about the other one so why not just rejoin and get on with it.

Rucking is inevitable, but it's how you deal with that rucking that seperates the men from the boys, imo.

Oh, and as for nobby and brad. If there are two less unalike people on the internet I have yet to come across them. The only differences I can see are age, senility and a beard.

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat May 01, 2010 11:51 pm

Frasier wrote:For me, ericster talks a lot of sense, occasionally.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://juicepunters.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 01, 2010 11:55 pm

Frasier wrote:The fact that you have all left the other forum is seen as a victory to him.

Missing the point, Frasier. He can see it how he likes. We'll make him a nice paper crown if he likes, I'll send it c/o Paul at 16 Warwick Row, Coventry.

Frasier wrote:If you dont like somebody, just dont interract with them, or better yet, put them on ignore.

Or you could start another forum. You see, all sorts of gobshites said about me "he's only here for the rucking" and so forth. Got banned, arseholes lied about it despite (I'd imagine) no statement from Feldy (not something he'd concern himself with and rightly so).

Look at me. Never returned, no interest in returning unless I can go in the name BobHyde. Which forum is more valid?

Don't answer. It doesn't matter

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 02, 2010 12:26 am

Bert wrote:Don't answer. It doesn't matter

I do need an answer about the crown, though. I have to get permission for the scissors

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 16, 2010 10:32 pm

It's still a no from me. Amusingly, however, I did break my scissors today and replaced them with a new pair which so far have acquitted themselves well.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next