Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ive just been banned

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Ive just been banned - Page 2 Empty Re: Ive just been banned

Post  Guest Sun May 02, 2010 2:01 am

morning_glory wrote:surely it would be in the news?
Of course it would....the man is a total fantasist.
Read about his condition here;

http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/ate/mentalhealth/205456.html

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 02, 2010 2:01 am

Bert wrote:
I reckon she died in a freak yachting accident in the Kings Cross district of London.

Ive just been banned - Page 2 189864 Ive just been banned - Page 2 189864 Ive just been banned - Page 2 189864 Ive just been banned - Page 2 189864 Ive just been banned - Page 2 189864

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 02, 2010 2:06 am

I assume they'll fly a replacement out for the 20 20 squad?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 02, 2010 2:06 am

Bert wrote:I assume they'll fly a replacement out for the 20 20 squad?

lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 02, 2010 2:07 am

Will it be a state funeral?

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Sun May 02, 2010 2:07 am

Bert wrote:Maybe it wasn't his sister, it was his brother, Simon, or Piers or Henry aaahhaahhh

I don't think he could distinguish betwen his sister dying, homicide of a spaniel, a twisted rotor on a helicopter or an SMS message on a Blackberry.

I reckon she died in a freak yachting accident in the Kings Cross district of London.

Ive heard about this a few times, please explain Smile
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 02, 2010 2:19 am

Well, MG, where to begin?

I was going to assume you knew the Olspy Legend, passed down from braincell to braincell, a two generation process?

If you didn't, he owns a helicopter, has a team of 20 high powered lawyers who as yet have not shut us down, he is a county and international cricketer, he is both Piers AND Henry Beckwith (and even a bit of Simon), he killed his dog by driving over it, he is a high-end importer of furniture who is an accountant at a city firm in his spare time, he isn't Olspy, it's a name a friend of his used on Betfair which he has never used, he went to Harrow, his mentor's name was Bert who died aged 53, and despite his massive successes, he once tried to get HR advice off Fat Paul, who has a degree in "reading and handing out pay slips" and who has not worked in HR either (i) since graduation to the point his skills are obsolete or (ii) ever. He also sought advice off BOAT when he pretended he had some money to throw about and was going to buy a watch.

The yacht thing was something that came about when I used to read Oxfrod. I tired of him and my every answer became "died in a freak yachting accident in the Kings Cross area of London, which has slowed me down a bit". He always came back for more. Such a sap.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 02, 2010 2:21 am

Bert wrote:Well, MG, where to begin?

I was going to assume you knew the Olspy Legend, passed down from braincell to braincell, a two generation process?

If you didn't, he owns a helicopter, has a team of 20 high powered lawyers who as yet have not shut us down, he is a county and international cricketer, he is both Piers AND Henry Beckwith (and even a bit of Simon), he killed his dog by driving over it, he is a high-end importer of furniture who is an accountant at a city firm in his spare time, he isn't Olspy, it's a name a friend of his used on Betfair which he has never used, he went to Harrow, his mentor's name was Bert who died aged 53, and despite his massive successes, he once tried to get HR advice off Fat Paul, who has a degree in "reading and handing out pay slips" and who has not worked in HR either (i) since graduation to the point his skills are obsolete or (ii) ever. He also sought advice off BOAT when he pretended he had some money to throw about and was going to buy a watch.

The yacht thing was something that came about when I used to read Oxfrod. I tired of him and my every answer became "died in a freak yachting accident in the Kings Cross area of London, which has slowed me down a bit". He always came back for more. Such a sap.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Sun May 02, 2010 2:27 am

Bert wrote:Well, MG, where to begin?

Isnt his cricket career that long that he got his first cap while in the womb.hes got a girocopter or summat, is that like what james bond had

hes just a Ive just been banned - Page 2 158506
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 02, 2010 2:28 am

Forgot he was driving aged 2

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Sun May 02, 2010 2:35 am

Ive just been banned - Page 2 35095210
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 02, 2010 9:29 am

im impressed mg bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce , i nearly got banned the other night over brad , feldy is cracking the whip now Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Sun May 02, 2010 10:43 am

missj wrote:im impressed mg bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce , i nearly got banned the other night over brad , feldy is cracking the whip now Smile

Was it a 3 minute warning mj, seems ours was the click of a mouse Laughing
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 02, 2010 12:03 pm

Bert wrote: I reckon she died in a freak yachting accident in the Kings Cross district of London.

You don't get many of those to the pound.

Must have been January, plenty of rain, but he forgot to post about it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 02, 2010 12:24 pm

bitofatwat wrote:
missj wrote:im impressed mg bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce , i nearly got banned the other night over brad , feldy is cracking the whip now Smile

Was it a 3 minute warning mj, seems ours was the click of a mouse Laughing
no i say nearly cus i think it would of only taken one more sarky post

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Sun May 02, 2010 12:59 pm

yeah cracking the whip to protect the clique.My name was brought into that thread, other wise I wouldnt have said anything.but they cant handle the truth Smile
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Sun May 02, 2010 1:00 pm

no warning, nothing.im tooo baad even for betfair rejects. Rolling Eyes
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 02, 2010 1:31 pm

OHHHHHHHHHH DEAR. No

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 02, 2010 2:13 pm

your not banned anymore mg

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 02, 2010 2:27 pm

Ive just been banned - Page 2 38011

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 02, 2010 2:30 pm

DexterMorgan72 wrote:Ive just been banned - Page 2 38011

Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 02, 2010 6:03 pm

missj wrote:your not banned anymore mg

(i) Why would you know that?
(ii) Why would you post it here?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 02, 2010 6:14 pm

because it was posted on punters place , i was telling mg as she was here at the time

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 02, 2010 6:24 pm

Why did they post it on PP, though? Didn't post my ban, people are apparently still denying it ever happened now.

However, you censured BOAT for posting inflammatory material and yet you post this, which I consider on a par. Not having a go, MJ, but PMs exists for precisely this.

I don't care if Trolspy strangled his sister after forcing himself on her - not my problem any more. I'd sooner not read about him, although I will happily take the piss out of him. I've seen everything he could ever post, he's limited in ability. If it happens that another poster gets removed because he's pretending his sister died, measure of the man, measure of a few things but move on, nothing to see here.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 02, 2010 6:28 pm

people were objecting to it , then admin came on to say she was un banned , thats it really

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next