Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ive just been banned

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Ive just been banned - Page 3 Empty Re: Ive just been banned

Post  Guest Sun May 02, 2010 6:30 pm

they knew(of her initial banning ) because it was stated at the time , feldy aint heiding behind the curtains anymore , there quite a strict regime atm

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 02, 2010 6:54 pm

missj wrote:they knew(of her initial banning ) because it was stated at the time , feldy aint heiding behind the curtains anymore , there quite a strict regime atm

Ive just been banned - Page 3 189864

Hence Chips's photo, which is posted without permission and breaches copyright of the parent site and which is objected to by the victim, is still being paraded on Trolspy's account.

What, is he blind in the Trolspy eye?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 02, 2010 6:57 pm

the picture has gone ,, bert instead of me telling you all this why dont you join your not banned now you know that bounce

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 02, 2010 7:06 pm

missj wrote:the picture has gone ,, bert instead of me telling you all this why dont you join your not banned now you know that bounce

(i) Yes I am. I have no way I'd know otherwise
(ii) I wouldn't fuck that forum with a stolen cock

I miss Cat and RBR, that's about it off the top of my head. Since Cat would probably like to piss petrol on to Paul while he is on fire and would come here if he fancied it and RBR really doesn't give two figs and will find his way here if he fancies it, where's the draw for me?

The Midget? Ive just been banned - Page 3 189864 Ive just been banned - Page 3 189864 Ive just been banned - Page 3 189864 Ive just been banned - Page 3 189864 Ive just been banned - Page 3 189864
Trolspy? Ive just been banned - Page 3 189864 Ive just been banned - Page 3 189864 Ive just been banned - Page 3 189864 Ive just been banned - Page 3 189864 Ive just been banned - Page 3 189864
Paul the Molester? Ive just been banned - Page 3 189864 Ive just been banned - Page 3 189864 Ive just been banned - Page 3 189864 Ive just been banned - Page 3 189864 Ive just been banned - Page 3 189864
The Shithouse Girl-Texting Stalker? Ive just been banned - Page 3 189864 Ive just been banned - Page 3 189864 Ive just been banned - Page 3 189864 Ive just been banned - Page 3 189864 Ive just been banned - Page 3 189864
Oxfrod? Ive just been banned - Page 3 189864 Ive just been banned - Page 3 189864 Ive just been banned - Page 3 189864 Ive just been banned - Page 3 189864 Ive just been banned - Page 3 189864
and all the other splinters from the same rotten plank, there's a pattern.

It has been amusing for people to come on and say "you could just ignore them all" as, of all people, Frasier did last night. Been there, done that, doesn't work, but thank you for making me Martin Peters-like, ten years ahead of my time.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 02, 2010 7:21 pm

ok Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 02, 2010 9:05 pm

The other thing you need to take into account as well, MJ, is that for some of us who actually work with these boxes for a living use a forum to get away from whatever else it is they do.

Now your fat nonce friend seems to think that in his mid-20s, with an emotional age of 12 and a sneering arseabout attitude that will get him glassed one day, that I exist on the web solely to pick fights. My web history in fact shows that to be a fallacy. Doesn't fit your fat cunt's story, though. He'll stalk my kids for some facts about them but won't listen to a free truth.

That's why the other place is shit and that's why the adults among us are getting banned or are not going back.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 02, 2010 9:53 pm

Bert is my hero.

I love you

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 02, 2010 9:57 pm

I'm blushing, Nobby, and given I'm naked, it's a full body one... Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 02, 2010 9:59 pm

Bert wrote:your fat nonce friend seems to think that in his mid-20s, with an emotional age of 12 and a sneering arseabout attitude that will get him glassed one day, that I exist on the web solely to pick fights

lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 02, 2010 10:11 pm

What can I say, Nobby - he's lived his life in mummy's box room occasionally blimping his sister and wanking over her boob job, farted about at some community college spending three years learning something that isn't even a subject but is in fact a process (like going to study chemistry and learning only the electrolysis of salt water. For three fucking years), only to go and sit in the side office next to his daddy and not use the now-obsolete learning at all.

And occasionally nipping into the big office when Bob is out and having a wank in his chair.

So much life seen, no wonder he has such a handle on us all.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:09 pm

Christ, I can still rant when I need to...

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3