Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

she used to revel in how the system protects mothers with young children.....

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

she used to revel in how the system protects mothers with young children..... Empty she used to revel in how the system protects mothers with young children.....

Post  Guest Sat May 26, 2012 12:58 pm

it's always the father who ends up on the street,
and i wouldn't argue with that system really.

the old man finds himself a shitty bedsit.
if he's lucky.
while working his arse off, to keep ex-wife,and family.

and again,
i can sort of go along with that.

only i just couldn't face living it.

so i stuck it out.

NOW:
she has a condition that will eventually render her chair-bound,
then bed-bound,
it's fkn awful.
and all she can think of is what will become of lardthing if something happens to her. Very Happy

well,
fuck all will happen.
no wiping his nose.
no telly.
there will be a generous supply of bread and jam in the house.

no milk,
tea,
sugar,
or coffee.
except my own very personal and private LOCKED UP supply.

what will happen?
what will i do?

she used to revel in how the system protects mothers with young children..... 47620

Back to top Go down

she used to revel in how the system protects mothers with young children..... Empty Re: she used to revel in how the system protects mothers with young children.....

Post  missyj Sat May 26, 2012 1:41 pm

kill em both eric she used to revel in how the system protects mothers with young children..... 47620 set yourself free
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

she used to revel in how the system protects mothers with young children..... Empty Re: she used to revel in how the system protects mothers with young children.....

Post  Guest Sat May 26, 2012 3:21 pm

missyj wrote:kill em both eric she used to revel in how the system protects mothers with young children..... 47620 set yourself free

cheers cheers cheers

mj,
you're a star,
y'know that? I love you

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Sat May 26, 2012 3:46 pm

Laughing cheers
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 26, 2012 3:49 pm

tell you what,
i often wonder about killing,
just to get banged up.
i mean,
apart from being raped,
wich scares the crap out me,
how bad can it be?

not that desperate though.

behindthesofa

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Sat May 26, 2012 6:23 pm

you dont need to go that far to get banged up lol and apparantly its not as bad as you might think
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 27, 2012 10:08 am

mj,
the idea of losing ones freedom,
or rather,
liberty.
doesn't bother me.
and how does one define freedom?
and liberty?

makes me think of the old eagles track "desperado".

"freedom! ohhh freedom,that's just some people talking"...............

a prison cell,
without the fear of being violated,
in anyway,
would be a haven for me.
no liberty,
but no responsibility.
sounds okay to me.

a cheap and easy way of escaping this hell.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 27, 2012 10:34 am

What star sign are you Eric?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 27, 2012 10:38 am

you've asked me that b4.
and you were astounded.
more to the point maybe.
my "rising sign".

i'm a taurean,
with capricorn rising.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 27, 2012 11:00 am

erixter wrote:you've asked me that b4.

she used to revel in how the system protects mothers with young children..... 523193

i'm a taurean,
with capricorn rising.

she used to revel in how the system protects mothers with young children..... 882526

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 27, 2012 11:00 am

It's why you're so troubled....two earth signs.
Not good.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 27, 2012 11:03 am

Sun Sign Taurus with Capricorn Rising

Others will probably see you as reserved and serious most of the time. One word others will use to describe you is “responsible". You might even be perceived by others as somewhat of a "wet blanket" because you're so busy planning and working towards achieving your goals that you give off the impression of someone who is a bit dry or all work and no play.
You may approach your love life as a business. This can be a good thing in some respects. For example, in a relationship you will carefully construct a framework and take the time to be sure that your love is built on something solid. Sex is serious business to you as well. Just remember that dating is meant to be fun. Lighten up!
Sexually, Taureans are straightforward and down-to-earth. A no-nonsense approach is favored and too much verbalizing or complex fantasizing is not a Taurean trait.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 27, 2012 11:07 am

almost,
well,
fairly accurate.
apart from the relationship thing.

i was hard up and desperate.
so i sought similar.

big mistake.

but yes,
troubled,
( as you all will know)
I AM.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 27, 2012 11:13 am

Nobby Cheese wrote:It's why you're so troubled....two earth signs.
Not good.

not good?

tell me about it. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sun May 27, 2012 6:12 pm

erixter wrote:capricorn rising.

Or as I say, "I've got the horn"
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Mon May 28, 2012 4:45 pm

tell me mine nobby she used to revel in how the system protects mothers with young children..... 38011
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 28, 2012 4:49 pm

missyj wrote:tell me mine nobby she used to revel in how the system protects mothers with young children..... 38011
What is your star sign?
Do you know your rising sign?...If not, tell me what time you were born, what date, what year and where........ and I'll work it out.

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Mon May 28, 2012 5:11 pm

dont know the time and nor does my mum Evil or Very Mad but its 17 april 65
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 28, 2012 6:30 pm

missyj wrote:dont know the time and nor does my mum Evil or Very Mad but its 17 april 65

HOW CAN YOUR MUM NOT KNOW WHAT TIME SHE HAD YOU?????

she used to revel in how the system protects mothers with young children..... 882526

Does she know where??

Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Mon May 28, 2012 6:40 pm

she said shes forgot Crying or Very sad she was thinking about it for a bit as well , she cant rem my older brother either but she does remember my younger brother ,her fave lol
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 28, 2012 7:06 pm

Morning, afternoon, evening or during the night?
Where?

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Mon May 28, 2012 8:49 pm

630am october 10 1961 for moi Very Happy
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Mon May 28, 2012 9:30 pm

Nobby Cheese wrote:Morning, afternoon, evening or during the night?
Where?
nope she dosnt even know that , newport qwent
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 29, 2012 11:07 am

bitofatwat wrote:630am october 10 1961 for moi Very Happy
Where?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next