Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

she used to revel in how the system protects mothers with young children.....

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

she used to revel in how the system protects mothers with young children..... - Page 2 Empty Re: she used to revel in how the system protects mothers with young children.....

Post  NotBert Tue May 29, 2012 12:53 pm

Nobby Cheese wrote:
missyj wrote:dont know the time and nor does my mum Evil or Very Mad but its 17 april 65

HOW CAN YOUR MUM NOT KNOW WHAT TIME SHE HAD YOU?????

she used to revel in how the system protects mothers with young children..... - Page 2 882526

Does she know where??

Very Happy

Guessing around the womb somewhere?
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

she used to revel in how the system protects mothers with young children..... - Page 2 Empty Re: she used to revel in how the system protects mothers with young children.....

Post  NotBert Tue May 29, 2012 12:55 pm

missyj wrote:
Nobby Cheese wrote:Morning, afternoon, evening or during the night?
Where?
nope she dosnt even know that , newport qwent

Older, Welsh... Jonesy, if you dye everything red we have to get it on if just to tick off three boxes at once Razz
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Tue May 29, 2012 4:31 pm

NotBert wrote:
missyj wrote:
Where?

Older, Welsh... Jonesy, if you dye everything red we have to get it on if just to tick off three boxes at once Razz
youve never been with an older woman Smile btw come on nobby Rolling Eyes
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Tue May 29, 2012 4:42 pm

Nobby Cheese wrote:
bitofatwat wrote:630am october 10 1961 for moi Very Happy
Where?

Doncaster
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 29, 2012 5:00 pm

missyj wrote:
Where?

I'm afraid it's not possible to work out your rising sign with so little info MJ.
she used to revel in how the system protects mothers with young children..... - Page 2 523193

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 29, 2012 5:02 pm

bitofatwat wrote:
Nobby Cheese wrote:
bitofatwat wrote:630am october 10 1961 for moi Very Happy
Where?

Doncaster

Fuck me....Libra with Libra rising!!....Same as my second son!
What a nightmare you must be!!....lol

Your psychological nature is sanguine and communicative. Libra is ruled by both Venus, the principle of harmony, extraversion, attractiveness, outgoing and airy in this sign, and by Saturn, the principle of rigour, introversion, restraint, concentration and meditation. Unless Saturn is very strong in the chart, Libra is delicate, charming, sociable, perpetually compromising. For this reason, you may sometimes come across as hesitant and weak because you dare not to insist or to give your opinion. You prefer to act as a unifier, an element of understanding and equity, even though it is detrimental to your own assertiveness. You loathe violence, you spare no efforts for the sake of pacification and you adjust to the situation with flexibility and charm.
With this Ascendant, you come across as sentimental, charming, polite, delicate, refined, loyal, peace-loving, fair, distinguished, light, romantic, cultured, airy, likeable, neat, perfectionist, caring, gentle, quiet, tidy, artistic, tolerant, lenient, sociable, seductive, elegant, kind, with a taste for aesthetics. But you may also be hesitant, weak, wavering, selfish, fragile, indecisive, fearful, indolent, cold or even, insensitive.

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Tue May 29, 2012 5:10 pm

missyj wrote:
NotBert wrote:
missyj wrote:
Where?

youve never been with an older woman Smile btw come on nobby Rolling Eyes

Not yet. Raised eybrows and nudge smiley would go well here.

In truth, Jonesy, you know what I'm like - "promiscuous" is in my dictionary but it has few pages and is right next to "feckless". You're all untrustworthy... Razz
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Tue May 29, 2012 6:21 pm

But bring sweets when you do
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Tue May 29, 2012 7:14 pm

ok ill be your mrs robinson , but i bet your only a couple of yrs younger than me , ill bring some soft centres
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Tue May 29, 2012 10:41 pm

I am only a couple of years younger than you and the "soft centres" leaves too many gags for me to actually choose one... Laughing

I asked you to bring sweets not because I'm young, but because I like sweets. On another day I'd have asked you to bring a pork pie and a pint of cask ale. And do it naked. Fuck it, you could even forget the pork pie.

Spoiler:
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Tue May 29, 2012 10:43 pm

missyj wrote:ok ill be your mrs robinson , but i bet your only a couple of yrs younger than me , ill bring some soft centres

Just as a matter of interest, look at the age of Dustin Hoffman. Then look at the age of Anne Bancroft. See, Jonesy,with me, you don't just get a disappointing mindblowing sexual experience, you get some geeky info as well.
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Tue May 29, 2012 11:52 pm

only 6 yrs older Shocked yes good info
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Wed May 30, 2012 1:53 am

missyj wrote:only 6 yrs older Shocked yes good info

I wonder what other... instructions I could give you that you'd carry out...

The worst of that is, that line could have so much seedy potential and the first thing I could think of wasn't to tell you to take time lapse photos of you undressing or to cover yourself in Marmite and roll on a mat of feathers, no, it was "Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade".

Sean Connery is Harrison Ford's dad. Really? How old was he at conception, then?
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Wed May 30, 2012 8:58 am

you could just tell me Smile
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Thu May 31, 2012 12:10 am

He'd have been ten, I think. Ford has been around a while, Connery isn't that much older than him
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2