Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

well one things for sure,she hasn't done the menopause yet.re:the many faces of stickie,and if i kept a diary,

Go down

well one things for sure,she hasn't done the menopause yet.re:the many faces of stickie,and if i kept a diary, Empty well one things for sure,she hasn't done the menopause yet.re:the many faces of stickie,and if i kept a diary,

Post  Guest Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:44 pm

i could probably foresee them all.

the glareing.
the tunefull "helloooooo",if i pretend not to see her.
the phonie pained err,oh yeah," ello!" Rolling Eyes whatever. if i speak first.
the cheery,happy,smilie "hello!" that she sometimes surprises me with.
the very occassional,a conversation.
or,the "head down,march by,total blank,nothing" day.

it HAS been confirmed by extensive questionaire studies,
what we already knew,
that women go through up to 6 or 7 seven personality-changes every month.
maybe not all obvious,
but they do.

purely as a master-class in the female psyche,
i'd love for her tell me what's happening with her.
and maye those looks that i get,
have nothing to do with what she thinks of me.
AT ALL.

but you can't ask them can you. What a Face

i mean,
she might be be thinking any of a number of things.
such as:
please have sex with me.
i'd love to give you a blowie.
he's alright i suppose.
eat your heart out you stupid cnut.
fuck off you leacherous old twat.
god you ugly bstd.
and/or maybe something else confused
she's not going to tell me is she.
we're all suppose to be mind-readers. well one things for sure,she hasn't done the menopause yet.re:the many faces of stickie,and if i kept a diary, 75119

TALK TO US FFS. Mad

wtf do i know? scratch

and yes,
i'm sure she IS married. affraid behindthesofa

----------------------------------------------------

and then maybe that's where she's at right now,
the menopause.

oh i'm fucked if i know. well one things for sure,she hasn't done the menopause yet.re:the many faces of stickie,and if i kept a diary, 523193

----------------------------------------------------

and the waist-length hair.
that's very old fashioned isn't it? Neutral

--------------------------------------------------

ho'hum. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

well one things for sure,she hasn't done the menopause yet.re:the many faces of stickie,and if i kept a diary, Empty Re: well one things for sure,she hasn't done the menopause yet.re:the many faces of stickie,and if i kept a diary,

Post  Guest Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:44 pm

how about a fuckin comment?

sit there grinning. Rolling Eyes

Last edited by erixter on Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

well one things for sure,she hasn't done the menopause yet.re:the many faces of stickie,and if i kept a diary, Empty Re: well one things for sure,she hasn't done the menopause yet.re:the many faces of stickie,and if i kept a diary,

Post  Guest Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:45 pm

even the female juicers don't know what to say.

maybe they think I'M the strange one,
and they're just being polite. Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:28 pm

You're now obsessed with her mate....same as I am with the 19 year old slapper just up the road from me who I have 17 wanks a week over.

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:51 am

Nobby Cheese wrote:You're now obsessed with her mate....same as I am with the 19 year old slapper just up the road from me who I have 17 wanks a week over.

Poor girl looks like a Jackson Pollock, and a bit more gets added every time she walks by. She'll never get it out of her hair either.
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:25 am

NotBert wrote:
Nobby Cheese wrote:You're now obsessed with her mate....same as I am with the 19 year old slapper just up the road from me who I have 17 wanks a week over.

Poor girl looks like a Jackson Pollock, and a bit more gets added every time she walks by. She'll never get it out of her hair either.

lol! well one things for sure,she hasn't done the menopause yet.re:the many faces of stickie,and if i kept a diary, 889308 well one things for sure,she hasn't done the menopause yet.re:the many faces of stickie,and if i kept a diary, 469397 well one things for sure,she hasn't done the menopause yet.re:the many faces of stickie,and if i kept a diary, 392373

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:28 pm

tell you what,
for somebody with the necessary skills to flesh it out,
there's the bones of a cracking short story there.
like those you see in the back pages of the glossies.
imagine it eh,
entitled simply;

stickie...

and written by;

eric ster.

even the pen name has a ring to it. tongue

you read it here first. Wink

i wish.

would love to be able to right.

such is life.

Last edited by erixter on Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:34 pm

i think you're probably right. well one things for sure,she hasn't done the menopause yet.re:the many faces of stickie,and if i kept a diary, 523193 Embarassed

not so many wanks as you though.

17 would just about be my lot for a year.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:57 pm

erixter wrote:
not so many wanks as you though.

17 would just about be my lot for a year.

well one things for sure,she hasn't done the menopause yet.re:the many faces of stickie,and if i kept a diary, 882526

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:38 pm

that bus-changing idea.
not a good one.
cutting things a bit fine,
and i just want to get home.
i still could/might/possibly,
talk to stickie about the situation.

re:
those long stares that we exchange.
it's NOT a "one-way"thing.
i almost dread what she might be thinking.
it DOES seem more of a "FUCK OFF"glare. Embarassed

i really should let her know what's going on with me.
and tell her also that,
yes,
okay,
i like her.
and would like to buy her a coffee sometime.
and if she's married,
please accept my sincere apology,
and all the above is withdrawn.

we'll see.

affraid No behindthesofa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down