Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

British Cycling team on performance enhancing drugs.....

2 posters

Go down

British Cycling team on performance enhancing drugs..... Empty British Cycling team on performance enhancing drugs.....

Post  Guest Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:28 pm

....that the testers haven't caught up with yet.
If you can't see it, you're a cunt.

Back to top Go down

British Cycling team on performance enhancing drugs..... Empty Re: British Cycling team on performance enhancing drugs.....

Post  Guest Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:38 pm

Shocked

you reckon?

Back to top Go down

British Cycling team on performance enhancing drugs..... Empty Re: British Cycling team on performance enhancing drugs.....

Post  NotBert Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:44 pm

We're a nation of stubby-legged fat cunts. I'd say that's ideal for cycling.

Here's an article, Tone, that I actually believe. Environment has to be a factor as well as genetics. And Kazakhs can lift weights.

http://www.jonentine.com/reviews/express.htm
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:44 pm

maybe we don't WANT to see it. Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:21 pm

NotBert wrote:We're a nation of stubby-legged fat cunts. I'd say that's ideal for cycling.

Here's an article, Tone, that I actually believe. Environment has to be a factor as well as genetics. And Kazakhs can lift weights.

http://www.jonentine.com/reviews/express.htm

Great article, even if it is 11 years old.

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:37 pm

I loved the image of the Tarahumara runners in Munich, all finishing in 53rd position or so, looking around at the oxygen-hunters coughing up a lung on the floor while they were barely blowing and saying "can we go around again?"
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:45 pm

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:51 am

Could not be more amused by Justin "Double Drugs" Gatlin. Two bans for performance-enhancing drugs, he runs the 200m semis last night and eases up before the line, loses the second place automatic qualification and is in a slower heat so misses out on "fastest loser".

Not in the final, couldn't be happier and amused that he could have done with some brain performance enhancing drugs instead, the melt.

Elsewhere, the Kenny-Trott household has ten gold medals but I can't help but think that when they have "the sex", one of them is behind the other, making slow moves while the other one watches cautiously over the shoulder. Then after a bit, there's ten seconds of frenetic action and it's all over. Go again in 20 minutes, best two of three.
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:49 pm

NotBert wrote:Could not be more amused by Justin "Double Drugs" Gatlin.  Two bans for performance-enhancing drugs, he runs the 200m semis last night and eases up before the line, loses the second place automatic qualification and is in a slower heat so misses out on "fastest loser".

Not in the final, couldn't be happier and amused that he could have done with some brain performance enhancing drugs instead, the melt.

Elsewhere, the Kenny-Trott household has ten gold medals but I can't help but think that when they have "the sex", one of them is behind the other, making slow moves while the other one watches cautiously over the shoulder.  Then after a bit, there's ten seconds of frenetic action and it's all over.  Go again in 20 minutes, best two of three.

lol! lol! lol! lol!

Might have a full bank on her for SPOTY looks like a fairy tale dream come true
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://juicepunters.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down