Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Ascot

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Royal Ascot - Page 2 Empty Re: Royal Ascot

Post  NotBert Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:49 am

First of all, just have a Lucky 63 or some such on Moore's six mounts. He's ridden nine winners this week which is amazing in light of Stoute's yard having at least three horses go wrong on the track. He's on three shortish favourites and a couple of lively seconds. It's a throwaway bet but if he does scoop another armful, at least you were there.

My six meanwhile are
Cymric 2.30 Asc
Fire Fighting 3.05 Asc
Eagle Top 3.40 Asc
Tropics 4.20 Asc
Louis The Pious 5.0 Asc
Wicklow Brave 5.35 Asc

Were I to single two out, I'd say Fire Fighting and Tropics have shown really tidy form in recent weeks that belies their prices (20s+ and 10s+)

Will cover in small EW multis and the usual singles and quarter stakes double EW. Worth looking for extra places (the 5.0 should be a cert for first five and even six in more than one outlet)
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:56 pm

Fire Fighting places, have it at 22s, 20s and 16s in bits and pieces. I'll take that. On another day, it could have won, coming around the outside and catching the winner hand over fist (inches behind a similar stable mate second where it looked like he'd nicked second on the line)

Paul Mulrennan has done me far too many favours over the last couple of seasons to berate him for not being closer. Very Happy
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:58 pm

Believe it or not I was going to back the last two horses you mentioned each way with bitcoin.....But I didn't.
Royal Ascot - Page 2 75119

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:25 pm

Well you saved a bit on Tropics, Tone. Never in it, surprisingly disappointing. Not a great Ascot for me, they could pay me not to back Ryan Moore because he rides 9 winners and I don't find a fucking one but I back a handful of his losers... Laughing
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2