Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What does a man have to do to get a ruck round these parts?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What does a man have to do to get a ruck round these parts? - Page 2 Empty Re: What does a man have to do to get a ruck round these parts?

Post  Guest Sun May 16, 2010 9:12 pm

I wouldn't like to be compared to Brad at all, thank you very much.

That's mainly cos I don't behave like him, though.

Very Happy

Back to top Go down

What does a man have to do to get a ruck round these parts? - Page 2 Empty Re: What does a man have to do to get a ruck round these parts?

Post  Guest Sun May 16, 2010 9:13 pm

And I do?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 16, 2010 9:15 pm

Yes, Nobby, in some regards.

I wouldn't ever accuse you of getting dirty and personal on someone's relatives, so don't get me wrong.

But in terms of getting in a total huff over nothing on a regular basis . . .

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Sun May 16, 2010 9:19 pm

I know Frasier does not do anything with real malice, he quite witty in a dark way imo. Can you not put him on your foe list Nobby?
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 16, 2010 9:20 pm

bitofatwat wrote:I know Frasier does not do anything with real malice, he quite witty in a dark way imo. Can you not put him on your foe list Nobby?

I concur on all counts.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 16, 2010 10:45 pm

Prescient thread title, it has to be said.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 16, 2010 10:54 pm

Not really, Snake.

Your go

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 16, 2010 10:57 pm

Dirty Diego wrote:I only had to log on to PP & I was a jealous liar who had nothing. My family didn't love me and all this made me have tantrums. I can't remember what else I was or wasn't.

I didn't get to read that, DD. What bell came up with those suppositions? My guess is the OC(D) followed by Trolspy?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 16, 2010 11:02 pm

I'm lost Bert.

Not for the first time tonight either.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 16, 2010 11:05 pm

snake plissken wrote:I'm lost Bert.

I disagreed with you. Your turn. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 16, 2010 11:07 pm

Bert wrote:
snake plissken wrote:I'm lost Bert.

I disagreed with you. Your turn. Razz

Hangs head in outright shame. Returns to bottle of so-so Chardonnay downstairs.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 16, 2010 11:19 pm

Do I say "apology accepted" now? Or do you? I can't remember, it didn't make sense when I first saw it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 17, 2010 1:26 am

Bert wrote:Do I say "apology accepted" now? Or do you? I can't remember, it didn't make sense when I first saw it.

All I will say is this.

That truly was a very ordinary bottle of chardonnay.

Unless you think otherwise.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 17, 2010 6:20 pm

You can make it up by (i) drinking some Poacher's Delight and (ii) stopping being a girl

Did you have a rocket salad with it (see football forum for details)?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2