Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Essential Ingredients of British Humour Are . . .

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Essential Ingredients of British Humour Are . . . - Page 2 Empty Re: The Essential Ingredients of British Humour Are . . .

Post  Guest Tue May 18, 2010 7:46 pm

Bert wrote:Coroner presiding over Stephen Milligan's inquest was the same coroner for Blair Peach's. And a cunt.

Is there a citrus joke in there that's escaping me?

Back to top Go down

The Essential Ingredients of British Humour Are . . . - Page 2 Empty Re: The Essential Ingredients of British Humour Are . . .

Post  morning_glory Tue May 18, 2010 7:58 pm

snake plissken wrote:
Bert wrote:Coroner presiding over Stephen Milligan's inquest was the same coroner for Blair Peach's. And a cunt.

I think I beat you to it.
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 18, 2010 8:02 pm

snake plissken wrote:

No, it's actually true, although there is a fruit connection. And he was a cunt.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 19, 2010 12:46 am

As funny now as it was then - as BOAT says, self-deprecating pisstaking - "No McEwan's Best Scotch in the Warsaw Pact"

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 19, 2010 12:48 am

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Wed May 19, 2010 10:38 pm