Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the new age of snooker pt I

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

the new age of snooker pt I - Page 2 Empty Re: the new age of snooker pt I

Post  Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:01 pm

lol! - they're playing safe, the crowd are loudly booing, this could end up 0-0 after the ten minutes Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:04 pm

please god let the robot voice say "davis you are through to the next round, ebdon you are a cheaty slaphead cunt - fuck off"

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:16 pm

Great stuff Abdul.....keep it coming
lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:21 pm

campbell against michie - What a Face - no, the crowd don't know who they are either, ffs it could be the crowd Shocked

no trouble getting campbells name in big block capitals on the back of the marquee he's wearing anyway, the obese fat cunt

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:23 pm

fucking hell, michie is a professional salad dodger too, their shirts will cost more than their prize money, if they go for an 'all you can eat' curry after the game it will put the restaurant out of business

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:24 pm

anyone else watching think this campbell is a ringer for nobby What a Face

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:27 pm

Abdul Kowalski wrote:anyone else watching think this campbell is a ringer for nobby What a Face

the new age of snooker pt I - Page 2 Campbell

affraid affraid affraid affraid

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:29 pm

and the game between the 2 salad dodgers ends 32-21 Neutral

winning salad dodger gets a fat bird asking for his autograph

this could be snooker fat club if it weren't a comp - give barry a chance and he'll have the 3 of them doing a spit on the table after the game to sell more tickets

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:39 pm

Bev and Ellie are watching chic flicks Rolling Eyes
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:43 pm

and the drunken mexican waves have started while the players are playing their shots Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:15 pm

Fucking hell, Abdul, this is a great read.

Love the stream of consciousness stuff - so update the fucking thing, you drinky smoky fucker

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:36 pm

that was it bert, there was only one more game, mark king (dead ringer for staggy) against some scottish teenager who'd never been on telly before and was far too innocent for this shit What a Face

the crowd were screaming and mexican waving and swearing, the slaphead staggy look-a-like with the dodgy cue action who incidentally stood in for his mate andy hicks in a celebrity fight against quinten 'the rapist' hann (now banned for cheating) was in his element, essex street boy who could probably hustle pikeys against some poor scottish kid who kept looking for his mum, it was no competition - king's sort of game this is, he wouldn't mind a fight going on as well

it all resumes tomorrow, still no sign of liang wenbo - fat tony drago's missing first round oppo - and the police are now looking into rumours that drago may have ate him, marco fu is running scared as he knows when you've eaten a chinky you want another half an hour later Neutral

it's shit, proper shit but kind of addictive in an x-factor for cripples kind of style

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:42 pm

Abdul Kowalski wrote:it's shit, proper shit but kind of addictive in an x-factor for cripples kind of style

Like that wrestling shit where they'd come in every minute or something until every 7ft sted freak who'd bellow "hoo yeah" at a camera was in the ring - an upgrade on the standard shit, not worth watching but you aren't reaching for the remote...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:46 pm

well, it kicks off again tomorrow, two sessions of 8 games, no more than 10mins per game so you might find time to watch something of it

barry hearn is taking no chances after the andy gray fiasco so has got the racy neal foulds in the commentary box to sex things up but the most controversial he got was describing alan mcmanus who usually plays at the speed of a corpse as 'steady'

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:52 pm

Abdul Kowalski wrote:essex street boy who could probably hustle pikeys against some poor scottish kid who kept looking for his mum, it was no competition - king's sort of game this is, he wouldn't mind a fight going on as well

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:06 pm

here we go again, day 2 of this shit, willie thorne seems to have nicked a court suit from someone, they're digging them all up now Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:12 pm

Lol, just noticed there's no chairs for the players as theyre not there long enough to sit down Very Happy

some fat cunt in the front row filming it on his iphone, ray reardon would've stabbed the cunt with his cue for that - good job the olduns are dead

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:21 pm

nice break of 81 from the non-rapist aussie world champion, that kept milf-ref on her toes

contenders for the title so far: o'sullivan, king, robertson

though any cunt could win this format, even me on my old form What a Face

well, probably not Sad

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:41 pm

omg, it's fat boy jehovah against the only black african beardy bloke in world snooker next Shocked

mcleod's previous claim to snooker fame was wearing white trainers in his only tv main event appearance

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:52 pm

pmsl, well played rory and fat boy jehovah is out and he's not happy - former world champ losing to a former pub landlord

says it all barry, look what you've fucking created - a fucking abortion of what was a family favourite

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:59 pm

next up alfie burden against matt selt (nope, i've not heard of the cunt either)

clue - their shirt numbers are their world rankings so if they add up to over a hundred it's stevie wonder snooker

burden + selt = 109 Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:05 pm

and as i say that selt breaks off and burden bangs in a 106 Very Happy

add Burden to the list of contenders, he's well suited to this style of play - fast and don't give a fuck

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:11 pm

Abdul Kowalski wrote:Lol, just noticed there's no chairs for the players as theyre not there long enough to sit down Very Happy

some fat cunt in the front row filming it on his iphone, ray reardon would've stabbed the cunt with his cue for that - good job the olduns are dead

the new age of snooker pt I - Page 2 189864 the new age of snooker pt I - Page 2 189864 the new age of snooker pt I - Page 2 189864

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:11 pm

walden v perry up next or in numbers, 20 vs 27

due a shit frame now, jimmy white commentating but he sounds pissed already and isn't watching whats happening

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:17 pm

jimmy is cunted and talking total bollocks, if they drag him out for the evening session he'll be vomiting all over the place and pissing himself

perry beats walden but the crowd haven't heard of either so don't know what to do - it's all gone quiet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next