Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Juice Jokes Thread

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Official Juice Jokes Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Official Juice Jokes Thread

Post  bitofatwat Mon May 03, 2010 11:17 am

Dirty Diego wrote:I've just hung my St George flag out for the World Cup. Not sure if it was offensive to any passing Muslims.
So just to be sure, I wrote 'Allah is a Cunt' on it.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 03, 2010 11:19 am

Dirty Diego wrote:I've just hung my St George flag out for the World Cup. Not sure if it was offensive to any passing Muslims.
So just to be sure, I wrote 'Allah is a Cunt' on it.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 03, 2010 11:22 am

My eyesight is getting worse, last week I tried posting a letter through a Muslim woman's eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 03, 2010 11:42 am

The pakis prayer:- Our father who art in Bradford, Patal be thy name, Thy curry come, Thy stinging bum, On earth as it is in Rochdale, Give us this day our daily naan, And forgive us our smell, And help those that hold our smell against us, For thyne is the prayer mat, The nissan almera, For ever and ever, AHMED

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 03, 2010 11:43 am

Dirty Diego wrote:The pakis prayer:- Our father who art in Bradford, Patal be thy name, Thy curry come, Thy stinging bum, On earth as it is in Rochdale, Give us this day our daily naan, And forgive us our smell, And help those that hold our smell against us, For thyne is the prayer mat, The nissan almera, For ever and ever, AHMED

affraid affraid affraid affraid

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Mon May 03, 2010 11:49 am

Dirty Diego wrote:The pakis prayer:- Our father who art in Bradford, Patal be thy name, Thy curry come, Thy stinging bum, On earth as it is in Rochdale, Give us this day our daily naan, And forgive us our smell, And help those that hold our smell against us, For thyne is the prayer mat, The nissan almera, For ever and ever, AHMED
Official Juice Jokes Thread - Page 2 189864
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 03, 2010 11:55 am

A 13 year old boy came home all happy.
His mum asked, "what did you do at school today hunny?"
"Oh i had sex with my teacher," he said calmly.
The mother began to scream and yell and sent him to his room till his father got home.
When the father came home the mother said distroutly and close to tears, "Go talk to your son...he had sex with his teacher today!!!!!!!!!"
The dad with the BIG grin on his face walked upstairs.
He asked his son what happened at school and the son told him.
The dad said, "son im so proud of u im going to get you that bike you have wanted."
They go out and buy the bike and the dad asked him if he wanted to ride it home and the son replied,
"Nah dad my bum is still sore."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 03, 2010 12:04 pm

Dirty Diego wrote:A 13 year old boy came home all happy.
His mum asked, "what did you do at school today hunny?"
"Oh i had sex with my teacher," he said calmly.
The mother began to scream and yell and sent him to his room till his father got home.
When the father came home the mother said distroutly and close to tears, "Go talk to your son...he had sex with his teacher today!!!!!!!!!"
The dad with the BIG grin on his face walked upstairs.
He asked his son what happened at school and the son told him.
The dad said, "son im so proud of u im going to get you that bike you have wanted."
They go out and buy the bike and the dad asked him if he wanted to ride it home and the son replied,
"Nah dad my bum is still sore."

affraid affraid affraid

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 03, 2010 12:06 pm

Tom Logan strikes again!

Official Juice Jokes Thread - Page 2 Z10

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 03, 2010 12:29 pm

bitofatwat wrote:
erixter wrote:
Dirty Diego wrote:Talk about fucking Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder. I recently came back from a tour of duty in Afghanistan. Having not seen my wife for months I was looking forward to a night of hot passionate sex. Unfortunately she came out of the shower with a towel around her head so I shot her!

in the cunt i hope.

Official Juice Jokes Thread - Page 2 Throfldata Official Juice Jokes Thread - Page 2 ThrofldataOfficial Juice Jokes Thread - Page 2 ThrofldataOfficial Juice Jokes Thread - Page 2 ThrofldataOfficial Juice Jokes Thread - Page 2 ThrofldataOfficial Juice Jokes Thread - Page 2 ThrofldataOfficial Juice Jokes Thread - Page 2 ThrofldataOfficial Juice Jokes Thread - Page 2 Throfldata
i really hate that laughing pic you use boat Mad

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 03, 2010 12:38 pm

Official Juice Jokes Thread - Page 2 Throfldata Official Juice Jokes Thread - Page 2 ThrofldataOfficial Juice Jokes Thread - Page 2 ThrofldataOfficial Juice Jokes Thread - Page 2 ThrofldataOfficial Juice Jokes Thread - Page 2 ThrofldataOfficial Juice Jokes Thread - Page 2 ThrofldataOfficial Juice Jokes Thread - Page 2 ThrofldataOfficial Juice Jokes Thread - Page 2 ThrofldataOfficial Juice Jokes Thread - Page 2 Throfldata Official Juice Jokes Thread - Page 2 ThrofldataOfficial Juice Jokes Thread - Page 2 ThrofldataOfficial Juice Jokes Thread - Page 2 ThrofldataOfficial Juice Jokes Thread - Page 2 ThrofldataOfficial Juice Jokes Thread - Page 2 ThrofldataOfficial Juice Jokes Thread - Page 2 ThrofldataOfficial Juice Jokes Thread - Page 2 Throfldata

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 03, 2010 12:39 pm

Official Juice Jokes Thread - Page 2 Throfldata Official Juice Jokes Thread - Page 2 ThrofldataOfficial Juice Jokes Thread - Page 2 ThrofldataOfficial Juice Jokes Thread - Page 2 ThrofldataOfficial Juice Jokes Thread - Page 2 ThrofldataOfficial Juice Jokes Thread - Page 2 ThrofldataOfficial Juice Jokes Thread - Page 2 ThrofldataOfficial Juice Jokes Thread - Page 2 ThrofldataOfficial Juice Jokes Thread - Page 2 Throfldata Official Juice Jokes Thread - Page 2 ThrofldataOfficial Juice Jokes Thread - Page 2 ThrofldataOfficial Juice Jokes Thread - Page 2 ThrofldataOfficial Juice Jokes Thread - Page 2 ThrofldataOfficial Juice Jokes Thread - Page 2 ThrofldataOfficial Juice Jokes Thread - Page 2 ThrofldataOfficial Juice Jokes Thread - Page 2 ThrofldataOfficial Juice Jokes Thread - Page 2 Throfldata Official Juice Jokes Thread - Page 2 ThrofldataOfficial Juice Jokes Thread - Page 2 ThrofldataOfficial Juice Jokes Thread - Page 2 ThrofldataOfficial Juice Jokes Thread - Page 2 ThrofldataOfficial Juice Jokes Thread - Page 2 ThrofldataOfficial Juice Jokes Thread - Page 2 ThrofldataOfficial Juice Jokes Thread - Page 2 ThrofldataOfficial Juice Jokes Thread - Page 2 Throfldata Official Juice Jokes Thread - Page 2 ThrofldataOfficial Juice Jokes Thread - Page 2 ThrofldataOfficial Juice Jokes Thread - Page 2 ThrofldataOfficial Juice Jokes Thread - Page 2 ThrofldataOfficial Juice Jokes Thread - Page 2 ThrofldataOfficial Juice Jokes Thread - Page 2 ThrofldataOfficial Juice Jokes Thread - Page 2 Throfldata
Official Juice Jokes Thread - Page 2 Throfldata Official Juice Jokes Thread - Page 2 ThrofldataOfficial Juice Jokes Thread - Page 2 ThrofldataOfficial Juice Jokes Thread - Page 2 ThrofldataOfficial Juice Jokes Thread - Page 2 ThrofldataOfficial Juice Jokes Thread - Page 2 ThrofldataOfficial Juice Jokes Thread - Page 2 ThrofldataOfficial Juice Jokes Thread - Page 2 ThrofldataOfficial Juice Jokes Thread - Page 2 Throfldata Official Juice Jokes Thread - Page 2 ThrofldataOfficial Juice Jokes Thread - Page 2 ThrofldataOfficial Juice Jokes Thread - Page 2 ThrofldataOfficial Juice Jokes Thread - Page 2 ThrofldataOfficial Juice Jokes Thread - Page 2 ThrofldataOfficial Juice Jokes Thread - Page 2 ThrofldataOfficial Juice Jokes Thread - Page 2 ThrofldataOfficial Juice Jokes Thread - Page 2 Throfldata Official Juice Jokes Thread - Page 2 ThrofldataOfficial Juice Jokes Thread - Page 2 ThrofldataOfficial Juice Jokes Thread - Page 2 ThrofldataOfficial Juice Jokes Thread - Page 2 ThrofldataOfficial Juice Jokes Thread - Page 2 ThrofldataOfficial Juice Jokes Thread - Page 2 ThrofldataOfficial Juice Jokes Thread - Page 2 ThrofldataOfficial Juice Jokes Thread - Page 2 Throfldata Official Juice Jokes Thread - Page 2 ThrofldataOfficial Juice Jokes Thread - Page 2 ThrofldataOfficial Juice Jokes Thread - Page 2 ThrofldataOfficial Juice Jokes Thread - Page 2 ThrofldataOfficial Juice Jokes Thread - Page 2 ThrofldataOfficial Juice Jokes Thread - Page 2 ThrofldataOfficial Juice Jokes Thread - Page 2 Throfldata

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 04, 2010 9:31 pm

My budgie broke his leg today, so i made him a splint out of two swan vesta matches, his little face lit up! So did the rest of him as i'd forgotten i'd lined his cage floor with sandpaper!

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Tue May 04, 2010 10:33 pm

Dirty Diego wrote:My budgie broke his leg today, so i made him a splint out of two swan vesta matches, his little face lit up! So did the rest of him as i'd forgotten i'd lined his cage floor with sandpaper!

lol! lol! lol!
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 06, 2010 5:09 pm

A vicar is showing his son how to wank. His son says "This is great dad" The vicar replies "Wait till you're 13 son, you'll be able to use your own cock

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 06, 2010 5:12 pm

Dirty Diego wrote:A vicar is showing his son how to wank. His son says "This is great dad" The vicar replies "Wait till you're 13 son, you'll be able to use your own cock

affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 07, 2010 11:15 am

BREAKING NEWS. It has just been announced that rabbits will no longer be used in experiments and Muslims will be used instead. A leading scientist said "The advantage of using Muslims is they breed just as quick as rabbits, but you don't get fond of them."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 07, 2010 11:20 am

I like Pakis
I fucking detest wogs though.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 07, 2010 11:58 am

What about rabbits?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 07, 2010 12:02 pm

I love rabbit pie.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 07, 2010 12:04 pm

What have Ray Charles & Stevie Wonder got in common?

They're both Wogs.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 07, 2010 12:05 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 07, 2010 12:54 pm

What's transparent and lies in the gutter ?

Nigerian with the shit kicked out of him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 07, 2010 12:56 pm

affraid
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 07, 2010 1:03 pm

Coon goes to the doctor.

'I'm not well, I sweat a lot and feel sick'

Quack says 'Go home, shit in a bucket, piss in it, puke in it, then mix it all up. then put your head in the bucket for 15 minutes, three times as day. Come back and see me next week.

Coon goes back to the quacks ' I feel great. I've not felt better since I came to England. What was wrong with me?

The doc said 'You were homesick.'

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next