Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bet Of The Day

3 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Bet Of The Day - Page 9 Empty Re: Bet Of The Day

Post  Guest Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:53 pm

What a Face 

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:18 pm

Ended up making a few quid today solely because of the big winner. Potential group horse who is worth following now they've sorted out how to run (close to the pace, lengthy gallop home)
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:59 am

A lot of truly run racing today if the ground is anything to go by.  Have a few lined up - Rocky Ground 3.15 Nby should get black type today and they might have to go some to catch Kosika 2.05 Nby from the front in the first.  Prince of Johanne is top weight in the 1.50 at Newmarket for a reason too.

Bet of the day though is Al Kazeem 2.40 Nby.  Anywhere up to 5/2, that bet is, on his seasonal debut, "has he retained his ability?".  If he has, he'd carry this field and odds against will look generous.
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:58 am

Al Kazeem never fired, travelled well but never got home, Rocky Ground is like bleeding from the arse - it doesn't form a scab, Prince of Johanne was withdrawn NUO and Kosika fucking bolted up, pillar to post as stated, going away, 8/1.

Nae bad
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:19 pm

NotBert wrote:Kosika fucking bolted up, pillar to post as stated, going away, 8/1.

Nae bad

Bet Of The Day - Page 9 380407 

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:57 pm

The jump on tomorrow's racing

Two sprints at Goodwood tomorrow - the Steward's Cup (3.50) and the consolation race for the same (earlier, 2.05).

There is a huge slice of collateral form, IMO, and I feel pretty confident in it.

Muthmir in the big race absolutely fucking bolted up in a big sprint at York last week and could be a bit of a blot, the potential pattern horse in a handicap.  Its run before was tidy but never got near enough to a very good winner that blazed away; nothing got near bar Muthmir, and was then unlucky not to win the Hamilton Steward's Cup next out.  That was Tatlisu.

They are both favourites and around the 6s and 7s marks but rightly so.  If they run to form, something fancy will need to get past them, IMO.

Tatlisu 2.05 Gwd
Muthmir 3.50 Gwd
Find someone paying first five, each way singles and double.
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:20 pm

Tatlisu third, beaten two short heads Evil or Very Mad . Might have won drawn on the other side, on those terms Muthmir (drawn 2) looks even more likely
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:58 pm

Muthmir 5th. Annoying for first four bets (a lot of people have left a wedge behind, backed into 5/2  Shocked ) but on for the front 5 here, so a winner  Very Happy 
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:29 pm

Peterkin will take all the pegging back in the 5.35 too
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:40 pm

Shergar Cup today, the flat racing equivalent of It's A Knockout.

Weed the garden or go for a pint instead, the fucking gobshites. Ascot shouldn't be soiled by such idiocy, it's like turning up at Mandela's funeral with a whirly bow tie and a red nose.
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:40 pm

NotBert wrote:Had a lesser fancy for Levitate today which has just won, having won the Lincoln in March over course and distance with cut in the ground.  Consequently, my two for today have a chance for a bumper payout in fancy multiples.

Jack Dexter 2.25 Dnc
Conduct 3.35 Dnc

Group horse in listed race, found its mojo again, and a lightly raced horse by Selkirk which I predict will not be in the slightest bit inconvenienced by the cut as his dad was a hero and even more so with juice in the ground (which seems to pass on to his progeny).

Usual single and quarter stakes EW double

Had I been around, I'd have told you to lump on Levitate and Jack Dexter for the same races again yesterday. The ride of Jack Dexter (Graham Lee again...) was mystifying in light of how Levitate once again fucking spreadeagled a field on bottomless ground at Donny straight up the middle from close to the pace. That's three times now (that race twice and a Lincoln).

You can give anything away except ground and that goes double for heavy going. I had a dance card full of "well we're just going to sit out the back and not even consider having a go" yesterday otherwise
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:39 pm

I hate the fucking jumps. On sufferance yesterday (Mackeson Day) I backed Sam Winner to win at 8s and in the Mackeson had two in my sights. I backed Indian Castle.

However, I was stood there thinking "if my other one wins, I'll go fucking nuts".

So I split my singles and halved my bet - Sam Winner twice, Indian Castle on one line, Caid Du Berlais on the other.

Takes 12s, wins 10s, 116/1 double, aftertime or not, I'm a fucking spawny twat... Laughing
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:19 pm

NotBert wrote:Tatlisu third, beaten two short heads Evil or Very Mad .  Might have won drawn on the other side, on those terms Muthmir (drawn 2) looks even more likely

Tatlisu won today at Donny. I didn't even have a look. Suitably seething, especially after ducking Chatez (also a previous name on here) in the Silver Lincoln yesterday
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:44 am

Sorry I don't comment on your horse racing Bert....I don't have a fucking clue about the game.
Thank fuck.
Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:56 pm

Enough to know that I'm knocking on the right doors, Tone, and that I can still spot one.
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:15 am

NotBert wrote:
NotBert wrote:Tatlisu third, beaten two short heads Evil or Very Mad .  Might have won drawn on the other side, on those terms Muthmir (drawn 2) looks even more likely

Tatlisu won today at Donny.  I didn't even have a look.  Suitably seething, especially after ducking Chatez (also a previous name on here) in the Silver Lincoln yesterday

Won the fucking Silver Cup at Ayr today. Not even considered, drawn "wrong" and been shit lately. Nice.
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:40 am

Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:22 pm

NotBert wrote:And that's how you sign off the season.

Jack Dexter 10/3, took 4s
Conduct 8s, took 8s.

Levitate, took 8s won 6s as well.  I've had a fucking handsome day.  If Grandad's Horse had been handier at Sandown, I'd be seriously minted for what was a throwaway EW Lucky 15 as well.

This day two years ago. Doncaster is a bog again today, it seems and there's a couple of bog horses.

Am on
Hillbilly Boy 1.50
Jack Dexter 2.20
Mass Rally 4.05
and
Litigant and First Mohican againt the field in the 3.30

The middle two in particular have form for ploughing through it.

Quite like Irving at Wincanton, 3.15 and lesser fancies for Bertie Boru, 2.05 same card and Broxbourne and Ballygarvey 1.55 and 3.05 Aint
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:37 pm

NotBert wrote:

Conduct 8s, took 8s.

Levitate, took 8s won 6s as well.  I've had a fucking handsome day.  If Grandad's Horse had been handier at Sandown, I'd be seriously minted for what was a throwaway EW Lucky 15 as well.

This day two years ago.  Doncaster is a bog again today, it seems and there's a couple of bog horses.

Am on
Hillbilly Boy 1.50
Jack Dexter 2.20
Mass Rally 4.05
and

Quite like Irving at Wincanton, 3.15 and lesser fancies for Bertie Boru, 2.05 same card and Broxbourne and Ballygarvey 1.55 and 3.05 Aint

Halfway in and Hillbilly Boy never really got to the front and when near, went backwards Evil or Very Mad
Broxbourne led a crawl around at Aintree, jumped really fluidly, made several lengths in the air and came home in front unchallenged, albeit a bit tired, 6/1 cheers
Bertie Boru finished sixth, RP readout will be "jumped like a cunt, ran on, never nearer".  The antithesis of Broxbourne, jockey deserves danger money and also to be fined it for schooling a seasoned campaigner in public... Evil or Very Mad
Jack Dexter wins again, you were told, 6/1 cheers

4 to come are
Ballygarvey 305 2nd Very Happy
Irving 315 Wins 9/2 cheers
Litigant/First Mohican 330
Mass Rally 405
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:23 pm

Lat two races are gravy on top now - fingers crossed
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:56 pm

Well?.....How much profit mate?

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:57 pm

NotBert wrote:
NotBert wrote:

Conduct 8s, took 8s.

This day two years ago.  Doncaster is a bog again today, it seems and there's a couple of bog horses.

Am on
Hillbilly Boy 1.50
Jack Dexter 2.20
Mass Rally 4.05
and

Halfway in and Hillbilly Boy never really got to the front and when near, went backwards Evil or Very Mad
Broxbourne led a crawl around at Aintree, jumped really fluidly, made several lengths in the air and came home in front unchallenged, albeit a bit tired, 6/1 cheers
Bertie Boru finished sixth, RP readout will be "jumped like a cunt, ran on, never nearer".  The antithesis of Broxbourne, jockey deserves danger money and also to be fined it for schooling a seasoned campaigner in public... Evil or Very Mad
Jack Dexter wins again, you were told, 6/1 cheers

4 to come are
Ballygarvey 305 2nd  Very Happy
Irving 315 Wins 9/2  cheers
Litigant/First Mohican 330 wins 10/1/unplaced cheers
Mass Rally 405 unplaced Bet Of The Day - Page 9 75119 You'll see why

Litigant wins, 10s, Mass Rally was travelling well when some fucking cunt barrelled into him and all but took him out, which is not what you expect to see in a flat sprint.

Four winners and a place, a very good day but was sitting on a potential tidy four figures if Mass Rally... well, it's all about "What ifs"

I actually put one ridiculous perm on next door to my usual outlet today because the limit was only £100k whereas the chain is £1m.  I was somewhat bullish I'd do well today.
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum